The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi Greg,
Would love some purple montipora however I dont know iffin I will be attending the meet or not depending on what time I get out of school. The only SPS I have that you dont are: flourescent green polyped montipora (possibly Capricornus) and a as of yet unidentified yellow Acro with lime green polyps. lemme know if these interest you.
Thanks,
Matt
anyone else I have:
lots of GSP
splendid sea rod (tan)
light blue trumpet (Tubestria SP)
purple tipped brown montipora digitata

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Matt, can I get some light blue trumpets from you??
I have some pink and green tip frogspawn to trade.
The only sps I can trade is some staghorn acro that everyone in the world has.
Anything in particular your looking for?

Scott

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Matt,

The yellow acro with lime green polyps sounds good. Is the fluorescent green polyped montipora base a brown color? If so, I do have that...I will snap a pic and post here for you..

Also, maybe I can entice you to come to meeting a bit more if I bring a frag of the orange M. Digitata with me. It has started to take off now and is branching everywhere..

Greg

·
big fishy
941 Posts
Hey Greg, I would love to try a frag of the green digita, it would off set my brown with purple tip acropora real nice.

Ken

·
Registered
210 Posts

Thems the ones:
Harv: I will bring a trumpet frag for you, dont really need any frogspawn or staghorn right now so you can owe me one ;)

Geshields:
I'll bring the yellow acro and I'll take the purple monti, the orange would be great too but no hurry as I have nothing else for you right now. There is also a pic of the green monti is it the same?

Hope these pics work!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Greg,
mine appears to be a more deep chocolate brown but that could just be lighting.
It certainly looks like the same coral though otherwise, in fact I think we talked about it once before I got mine from Agu did you as well?
a frag of the orange would be great as well thanks,
Matt
PS. waiting for camera batteries to charge:dance:

·
big fishy
941 Posts
Thanks Greg.

I have 2 brown with purple tips staghorn frags that are about 2-3" and a brown with green tips club finger coral (stylophora pistillata) between golf ball and tennis ball size if you or anyone is interested.
Attached is a pic of the staghorn ****. color is off because only my actinincs were on and i used a flash.

Anyone interested let me know. I will be checking the board here before I leave for the meeting.

Ken

·
big fishy
941 Posts
Here is the pic of the club finger coral (stylophora pistillata). Againg the clolor is off because of the actinincs.

Ken

·
big fishy
941 Posts
Hey Greg,
They are under 2x150w HQI MH and 1 96w PC actinic. I have the main colony right under the lights and it has been growing like crazy.

see you tonight

Ken

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.