The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want to trade some frags at the Feb. meeting?

I have a very very large frag of xenia I can trade, Candycane, Kenya Tree, Green star polyps, Broccoli Coral (Nepethea), Green Finger, Purple Sea Plume Gorgonian, Gold Crown Toadstool, and I might frag up my Frog Spawn:eek:

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Scott,

Are you really going to frag the frogspawn this time? ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I will bring a frogspawn, hammer, xenia and hitchhiker encrusting sps brown and yellow frags. Also if anyone is interested in a Christmas tree coral and/or a flowerpot coral let me know. They are not frags.

Kim

·
Registered
389 Posts
if i can make it i have a few single red mushrooms, hairy mushrooms, small toadstool leather, larger finger leather, neon green tree, green polyped pocillapora, and a rock with 2 brownish montiporas but has a non stinging hydriod on the rock

kimber i would be interested in the flower pot and maybe the sps. anything inparticular your looking for? i might have something i didn't list here i'd be willing to frag.
aaron

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have a few things up for trade and am interested in just about anything you would give me for them.

Purple mushrooms w/ blue radial strips, Discosoma?

Green Star Polyps

Yellow scroll coral: attached to a rock with epoxy. Not a very elegant job.

Bag of macros: a)caulerpa cupressoides (as identified by Aaron) Tangs don't eat this one but it will grow fast in your refugium to export nitrogen. b) grape caulerpa. c) halamedia spp.

Xenia

Reefjunkie, I would be interested in the Kenya Tree or Purple Sea Plume Gorgonian.

Scott W.

·
Registered
156 Posts
vulkum - To make my husband happy I am looking for color. I looked up your neon green tree and if it looks like this http://quikstor.com/reef/nepthea.htmI I am interested in it.

puntific - I am interested in your Yellow scroll coral - do I have anything that might interest you?

I also have a Red Gorgonian and a brown birdsnest that I could frag only if someone wants to trade for them.
Kim

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great -- I'll bring some more green acropora and maybe something else - I'll take a look around. I do have some mushrooms and maybe....

I'd be interested in getting something like a ricoredia (who wouldn't) or a nice gorgonian or a nice leather.

Dave

·
Registered
389 Posts
hey dave i got a couple leathers if your interested and would love to get a peice of your green acro
aaron

·
Registered
258 Posts
Red Gorgonian

Kimber,

I will trade my yellow scroll coral frag for a frag of your Red Gorgonian. What kind of lighting is it under and how much current does it like?

The scroll coral is under 400 MH at a depth of about 6 inches and in moderate current. I would guess it would like a bit more current...

Scott W.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Aaron,

No problem - I'll bring a fairly nice frag up for you and let the others sit in the tank for another month. Could you bring a piece of you green porcillapora? Warning - I did get red planaria from a Portland reef store so you'll have to do a freshwater dip on my frag (if you haven't got flat worms already).

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
156 Posts
Dave - I will bring you some red gorgonian. The green acropora I got from you last time is doing great. Almost healed completely. By the way...no flat worms in sight :(

vulkum - I had an "I" on the end of the last link http://quikstor.com/reef/nepthea.htm

puntific - I have it under 400 w MH and it takes up top to bottom of my tank. I have a power head right behind it and it opens nicely.

Kim

·
Registered
389 Posts
dave: sounds good i'll bring you the pocillapora

kimber: mines a little differant coloring of the stalk but it could be just differant lights

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alice said:
Scott,

Are you really going to frag the frogspawn this time? ;)
We will see;) I am going to frag it really soon though..not sure if I will before the meeting unless someone wants to trade for some.

Scott W. I would be really intrested in those "Purple mushrooms w/ blue radial strips, Discosoma?". I would also be intrested in some of your Yellow scroll if you are going to frag it into a few peices. I can bring you some of the Kenya tree and a frag of the Purple sea plume.

Dave I have some Flower leather Sinularia dura if you are intrested..

Anyone think of a place to hold the meeting at this month? Any volunteers to host it at there house?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Trades

I would have a few things for trade at the next meeting:
Leathers
Torch
Yellow Polyps
SPS frags
Xenia
email
Craig

·
Registered
258 Posts
Kimber and Reefjunkie,

This is to confirm trades that I can commit too:

Kimber: I hold my yellow scroll coral frag that I have mounted for you. Looking forward to some red gorgonian. Reefjunkie and Shooter: Sorry, Kimber spoke first and I have decided not to frag my mother coral again just yet.

Reefjunkie: I hold for you a purple mushroom with blue radial stripes and would love a frag of the Purple sea plume. The 'shroom is fully healed from it's cutting and attched to a marble size rock/sand. I will try to post a picture of one of the full adult mushrooms.

To all, I have one other "purple mushroom...." available. Hopefully a pic to follow today to perc your interest.

puntific
(Scott W.)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Puntific,

I'd be interested in your purple mushroom. What type of aquarium do you have and what sort of stuff are you interested in. Gotta go and chase the kids outside.

Dave

1 - 20 of 61 Posts