The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I need to sell my frag tank due to lack of time to maintain it and use it. It is currently up and running and I will sell this as a whole set up or split it up. I am going to try and sell it as a complete set up first. The tank itself does have scratches that are on the front panel. They are not too bad, and probably can be buffed out.

Here goes:

18" x 40" x 13" Acrylic Tank (Drilled With 2 Overflow Drains, and a Closed Loop with 2 Returns.

30g Tank for sump

Seperate 10g Refugium

(TOTAL 80G about 40G in Main Tank)

Mag 12 Pump

Seaclone 150 Skimmer

SCWD Wave Device

Heater

Slightly Used 400W Magnetic MH Ballast, Batwing Reflector, Socket, Used 10k Bulb. (The ballast is the kind used for a warehouse, but is new and works perfect. It makes no noise that you can hear)

Three PH's (one to pump water up into the Fuge)

All Plumbing

Jebo 48" PC Light Strip 220w (Very Used, Rough, but works)

I am guessing 40+lbs of LR

Very Sturdy Stand

Light Timer, Power Strips, etc....

And I have a 30g Stand as well that I put the fuge on and kept power strips in.

LARGE Xenia Rock

Some Live sand and Chaeto if you want it.

And I am probably forgetting other things.....

First $500 Gets it all....

These pics were taken a few minutes ago.

Buyer must pick up at my house, I will have it ready to go, and will help load it. I live 80 miles North of ATL. If needed arrangments could be made to meet you half way.

Thanks.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The frags in the tank are NOT included. ;)

Also you will need a pump for the closed loop like a Mag 9 or so. I currently am not using the CL.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I will be parting out and posting prices later in the weekend. Let me know if your interested in something. Also if you REALLY want something PM me with a price and I'll let you know. I dont have time to price this stuff right now. ;)

Thanks.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, First one to PM me gets this ALL for $400! This is the final price drop. Somone could buy it and sell off what they dont want, or have a full setup. Need to sell by tonight!

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts