The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who wants to swap some frags at the meeting at Brians?

I have a few for sure and some maybes: (see photos)

neon green star polyp
kenya tree
maybe some zoas

I also have some wierd spikey red algae for giveaway or whatever if anyones interested, It forms a kind of tangled birds nest, looks pretty cool and spreads.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
One of the people from the La Crosse area has multiple frags for trade of each of the following corals. Let me know if you are interested in any of them and I'll pass it along to him.

Green Leather
Purple Leather
Toad Stool
Yellow Leather

He is interested in just about any soft coral.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
He doesn't know the exact types of corals that he has. I could have him bring one to the meeting if you can make it. Since he works with the person that I got my Green Nepthea from, my guess is that it is the same one that I have.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brian, I'd be interested in the purple leather, prefer trade, cash OK.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
would he have any more of the purple? and if cash how much?

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
I'll try to get some answers for all of you that have expressed some interest in the purple and green leathers.

Another person e-mailed me to let me know that he has the following available to swap.

Kenya Trees
Trumpet Corals

EDIT: The green leather is the same kind that I have.

It looks like there is plenty of the purple leather. Trades are prefered over cash. For those of you that would like to trade for a piece, please post what you have available for trade.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have neon GSP and kenya tree to trade for purple leather.

Also would be interested in a trade for trumpet coral.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Cruiser & AFish4U - Brad will be bringing frags of the purple leather for you two and his last response said the corals posted for trades worked for him, but he did not say specifically which corals he would like out of the choices given. I'll try to get an answer from him as to which corals he would prefer.

I haven't received any response on the Trumpet coral

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
UPDATE: The person with the Trumpet coral is also going to be bringing a few SPS (acro) frags and a cactus coral frag. He said he'll see at the meeting as far as a trade for the Trumpet coral goes.

For everyone that already have some frags made up, it might be easier to just bring them to the meeting than to try to setup trades with non-ECRC/TRT members. It looks like they are plenty willing to trade, but maybe unsure of how we go about it.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
UPDATE #2

Cruiser - Please bring a Kenya tree frag in exchange for the purple leather

AFish4U - Please bring a watermelon shroom in exchange for the purple leather

1 - 11 of 11 Posts