The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone take the test tonight? Usually I avoid these things with a passion but with nothing else on I gave it a try.

I actually did better than I expected. Ended up with 52 right out of 60. And with my old age it came to 130 IQ.

Never had an IQ that high when I was young - maybe keeping a reef tank made me smarter. I know it gave my brain a work out at times as well as hundreds of headaches.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
i didnt catch the show. but i took the iq test at www.iqtest.com and scored a 167 which i guess is supposed to be borderline genius.

last time i took one before that was my last year in high school, and i scored 165 so i guess the one at iqtest.com is fairly accurate.

hehe, i'm a genius :D

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
HAHA...as a famous coach once said (was it Bear Bryant? or....) "it ain't braggin' if you can prove it!"

There ya go, Jay and Mr. Ono :) We knew it anyway

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
Interesting. I hit the "genius" level, but 25 pts below both my sons' scores, obtained several yrs ago. Their IQ scores were done professionally. While I'm trained and certified to administer an IQ test, I must say this test is only remotely similar, and not nearly as complete. (I took the one linked, not the FOX one, unless they are one and the same)

Very interesting. And yes, my score was significantly higher than it was for my 9th grade "IQ" test, which wasn't professionally done at that time.

~ Shirley:)

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Of course ya done good Shirley,,,
you're from Indiana,,,,(at least now):D
We beez smart, jus' axe us!:funny:

·
Registered
807 Posts
guess I'm not as dumb as everyone thinks. 151. Now did the six pack I drank before the test help or hurt my score.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.