The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I'm interested in that offer Mike! Let me know and We'll split the costs. :)

·
No Pinch!
696 Posts
how much did you order? Did you order the neon's?

I wish I would have seen this sooner. For once I have some $$
LOL

·
Not the LFS.......
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Discdogge said:
how much did you order? Did you order the neon's?

I wish I would have seen this sooner. For once I have some $$
LOL
I ordered the neon's and regular blue. I have two people already sharing. After they come in I'll let you know if I can split some more polpys out.

·
No Pinch!
696 Posts
OK, let me know. If you want, I'll trade you the gold n blues or cash, either way. Whatever works for you.

Linn

·
Not the LFS.......
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll be getting with the people who contacted me about getting some of these. They look great. Here are a few pictures......not fully open yet but you get the idea. First one is the Neon Blues and the second is the regular Blues.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hmmm ... since Keri took some of the powder blues I got a couple of months ago on me, guess that means I'll be able to grab some of these ones he's getting from you. :banana:

·
Not the LFS.......
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that sounds fair, let Keri now I could not make it over to the store tonight. Logan (4yr old) was sleeping and my wife was at grad school.

ReefneckWidow said:
Hmmm ... since Keri took some of the powder blues I got a couple of months ago on me, guess that means I'll be able to grab some of these ones he's getting from you. :banana:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Ocnreef said:
that sounds fair, let Keri now I could not make it over to the store tonight. Logan (4yr old) was sleeping and my wife was at grad school.
No problem, I'll be there till 7 tomorrow also. If you can't make it maybe I can meet you somewhere after 7. :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Thanks Mike! They are doing great. I'll be really happy when they start speading. Great deal on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
If they do, They do. I needed a low flow area to get them to attach. Otherwise they get lost in the abyss.

·
Not the LFS.......
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm glad they are looking good.

ReefNeck said:
Thanks Mike! They are doing great. I'll be really happy when they start speading. Great deal on them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts