The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I registered like the 2nd week of registration, but still have not recieved any confirmation, or itinerary or anything to prove to me that I am actually registered. Has anyone else recieved anything? This is my first time so I dont know if I should be worried or not.

Thanks,
Mary

·
Registered
190 Posts
didnt get mine last year till about a week prior also.
and just in case someone want to know the other week when I was up there it took me about 3 1/2 hours. About 200 miles.

·
Reef Society Duluth/Mpls
1,033 Posts
I trust you received a confirmation from your on line transaction. I'm not sure if they are sending anything else but I think we did receive a letter the week before last year. If you have a problem when you arrive look me up and I will get you taken care of.

Jim

·
Reef Society Duluth/Mpls
1,033 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Does anyone know if it is out of the question to be involved in more than just the swap for the weekend?
Or maybe you know of someone looking to sell tickets they can't use?

Tom and I would like to go, but would really like to be involved in the tour and such. Any info we can get is appreciated.
Dawn

·
Reef Society Duluth/Mpls
1,033 Posts
We had paid no shows last year but it hard to tell until the day of the event. Right now the only thing open is the swap unless someone has tickets and can't make it. I can make the switch for you if someone has paid and can't attend.

Jim

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
I have 1 extra ticket and 1 extra hotel room ($104+tax per night) king with hot tub. the person I got the ticket/room for can not make it.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Jerry-
YGPM
JnS said:
I have 1 extra ticket and 1 extra hotel room ($104+tax per night) king with hot tub. the person I got the ticket/room for can not make it.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
I have 2 hotel rooms reserved ($104 per night king bed with whirlpool), I am going to cancel on both of them, but if someone needed them I would let them grab them up. let me know. I will cancel on wed.

also have 1 frag trader package ticket left.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts