The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i walked downstairs today and noticed a miricle............almost as big as the eagles making it to the superbowl, but close..................the skimmer by God is working............waters getting better too , but the skimmer

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
congrats ion!!! glad you didnt tear it all apart!! now watch that skimmer! if its starting, you already have it set to skim really really wet, so as it gets better, raise that box back up.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im starting my private pilots license tomorrow so i wont be all over it like i was .........so i think duck tape will do from now on

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
ionracing said:
yea thts all i need is a flood of smelly brownish green crap...........ew
Well you aren't a "real" hobbyist til you've experienced that!!!

Skimmate - the breakfast of champions!!

:lol:

Jenn

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
thats a stink you cant wash out, dont even bother trying to clean, just move. lol

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
congrats...ive been watching your posts and looks like this is your lucky break...

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Hey I drink that green stuff with my morning ceral

congrats :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i just looked again the bubbles are flying up he tube...........liek seriously the have to be shooting up that tube just as fast as my powerheads

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Sounds great Ion, I'm glad you wated the few extra days. Make sure you don't overflow with the skimmer and I think your tank will clear up nicely by the end of the week.

Hoang

1 - 20 of 22 Posts