The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Unfortunately :( I am moving and am in need of selling my 240 gallon Oceanic RR Tank w/ Oceanic SumpII w/ (2) 46 1/2 VHO Lights and oak hood w/stand...I also have about 500lbs Live Rock; several fish, coral and cleaner crews.
Anyone have suggestions on where/how to go about finding a lovely home for my "baby"?
I live in Oklahoma City, OK.
Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For Sale: 240 gallon Oceanic RR System

UPDATE: 12/13/06: Pics can be seen under TRT Member Blog's: DSJS
THANKS!
Hello!
I have found myself having to sell my beloved tank :-( due to moving & medical expenses.
I have spent over $10,000-->but will sell for AT LEAST 1/2 OFF OR MORE!!!!!
MAKE AN OFFER!!!

Will sell as a bundle or individually!
I live in Oklahoma...please make arrangements to pick up (negotiable).
All purchased since August/Sept; all materials purchased from local reef shop (reference avail).

TANK: 240 gallon Oceanic Reef Ready Tank with Oak Stand & Canopy (96''x24.6''x21.6'') plus misc items (ie: powerheads/mag floats/kits/thermometers...)

SUMP: Oceanic II Reef Ready: with built-in fine-filter dam, drop-in bio-chamber, glass canopy & plumbing kit (includes pump). Handles my 240 gal very well! L=36in W= 12.6 in H=17 in

Additional Sump Available: Handles 240 gal as well! It comes with plumbing kit and (2) Blue-Line Aqua pumps. L=36in W=20in H=18in

Large Protein Skimmer available

RO-Di System (4 part system w/ bucket of salt)

Lighting: (2) 46.6 inch VHO lighting system (purchased 9/06)

LIVE ROCK: Approx. 500 lbs

CORAL: Pink Colt Coral; Lg Brain (neon pink & green) (possibly sold); Lg Elegance; Purple & Green Group Star Polyps; Purple & Green Carpet Star Polyps; Watermelon Cluster; Lg Yellow Star Polyps; Cabbage Leather

FISH: Yellow, Purple & Stripped Tangs; 2 Fox Snout/Faced Rabbits; Blue Spotted Nasa; Coral Beauty (possibly sold); Pink-Spotted Watchman; Lawnmower; 5 Engineer Gobies; Chromis; 5 Cleaner Shrimp; Peppermint Shrimp; 5 Sand Stars; Numerous Scarlet Hermits & Blue-Legged Hermits & Lg Turbo Snails; Numerous Damsels

(Chemicals and Food available to whomever buys my fish & coral)

I also have a 75 gallon tank with canopy/stand with (2) dual Penguin 400 filters with NEW 46 in VHO lighting system and additonal supplies (ie: timers, power strips, digital thermometers, etc)

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For Sale: 240 gallon Oceanic RR System/Tank

Hello!
Unfortunately :( I am moving and am in need of selling my 240 gallon Oceanic RR Tank w/ Oceanic SumpII w/ (2) 46 1/2 VHO Lights and oak hood w/stand...I also have about 500lbs Live Rock; several fish, coral and cleaner crews.
Anyone have suggestions on where/how to go about finding a lovely home for my "baby"?
I live in Oklahoma City, OK.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
interested in the oceanic sump can you give me details I am setting up a 180 and have been searching and searching for a sump.... I am in Wichita just a stones throw away also.

so, can you supply me with pics if you have any , dimensions, and any other info.

Thanks
Jenni

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Oh, I might be interested in your RO/DI system also. When we moved from Oregon to KS the movers broke mine... so details on this please also.

Thanks!

Jenni

I could pick all of this up this weekend also...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jenni,
I sent you a private message with some of the info requested...I just do not have pics of the sump at this time...but will get some tonight when I return home. KS-->not too far at all! Let me know!
Thanks!
Jenn

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Jenn,

Sent you PM... interested in many things... need pics and prices.

Thanks
Jenni

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Jenn
Found the Oceanic sump online... it looks great. I am %99 sure that i want it... PM sent again

Jenni

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Hi Jenn,

sent you a PM sorry I have been out of touch...Christmas was crazy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have the info on the pumps...I have to get a new disck for my camera...it bit the dust. Will send pics SOON! Sent PM.

:wavey:

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
No prob Jenn, we actually stayed an extra night in KC so just got home tonight... more pics and info on sump, pumps and skimmer would be great whenever you can get it.

Jenni

·
Registered
191 Posts
Would you ship the vho set-up without the bulbs? Or insured with bulbs?
And how much are you asking, if it's still available?

Thanks,
Siskiou

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The 240 gallon tank is 99% sure sold...everything with it.
I have a 75 gallon that also has VHO lights...but I might have someone interested in the whole setup...I will let you know.
Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts