The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale..PICS ADDED

hey guys.....i gota make some room in my tank.....come by and grab some stuff....

zoas....LOTS

mushrooms....LOTS OF SHROOMS....buy 1 get 1

palys.....LOTS OF PALYS

LARGE toadstool....VERY NICE

blue xenia...1 frag
kenya tree...couple small frags
star polyps

may have other things just ask!!!! LOL

just let me know what you might be interested in or feel free to contact me and come by and look.....thanks

· THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im home everyday by 4pm and i have to take this wed off so ill be home all day....just let me know when you could come and we can set something up...

· THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey matt,,,,,ill get back to you on the toadstool....i was able to get a T5 light for the 40g....but im not sure if he likes it...if it doesnt open over the next few days ill let you know....but that piece would be $50 as thats what i paid for it....this is the short fat one that i have not the tall one...

zoas im sellin frags of 5-10 heads for $5-$10..some $3 a head

mushrooms....$2ea

palys....mints and greens are both $1 head

blue xenia...$15-$30

star polyps....like $5 a frag i have green,metallic green and lavender

kenya is gona be iffy...but $5 a frag

blue candy cane....$5 a head
IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING....let me know and ill get you on a list...these are a LIMITED AVAILABLE NUMBER OF FRAGS

**PEACH HAMMER FRAGS SOON......few heads are starting to get nice size to them**

**BI-COLOR FROGSPAWN SOON...il post when ready**

**CABBAGE KEATHER...coming soon post when ready**

**ENCRUSTING GONIOPORA....coming soon post when ready**

· THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$40 on the toadstool is as low as kim said she'll go.....if that helps anyone....

ill be home in the am but not sure to what time....i do have to go into work but i can untill the mother inlaw gets here from her doc apt this morning....or ill be home after 4pm.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.