For those who might not check the classifieds:

FS: Prop Tanks with Tek Lighting

FS: BULK Frozen Mysis, AquaYums Brine, Clyclop-eez

FS: Fiji/Marshall Live Rock - $3/lb.

FS: 120g 4x2x2 TRICON and stuff

FS: BRAND NEW Litermeter III - never used

FS: Two 3/4" Seaswirls

FS: High Velocity Floor Fan

and more as I get around to it. A Euroreef 6-1 without a pump, buckets of salt, Ampmaster 3000's, retro 96W PC setups (4), tons of unused plumbing parts, unopened titanium heaters, unopened fans, pH controllers, etc.

#3 ·
thx Ry. I have developed a much different perspective on what this 'trade' is all about, and I'm rather embarassed it took me so long to see it. so no more consuming reef life for me...

I still plan on shooting reef life though, and will keep the prop system running to temporarily house my subjects - and I wish to donate proceeds from the livestock that passes under my lense to a conservation org. maybe that way i can give a bit back, after so many years of taking from wild habitat.

speaking of the past...a 2003 shot.

Attachments

#5 ·
thx Ry. I have developed a much different perspective on what this 'trade' is all about, and I'm rather embarassed it took me so long to see it. so no more consuming reef life for me...
Picture is beautiful.

I agree with your perspective. That is why I try to only ever buy CB corals and fish. I also ran proagation systems for years. I think there should be enough availble in the trade now that if hobbyist can come together we can stop harvesting from the ocean.

I do not think we are the major threat to the ocean, but it would be nice if we could be a non threat. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.