The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is not my Chevron but mine look exactly like this one.

Hopefully I can take a Clear Picture with my 1.0 Megapixel Camera:rolleyes:

Also a great looking healthy Fairy Wrasse. I will take picture of both, but thought why not start with a pic from the web :D

if you are interested, I have to figure out how to catch it as he's the most active/fastest fish in my 200G :(

I may even buy a trape if I can't catch those.

I currently have two tang (Hippo and Chevron) and considering only one. Also I like to add a Peppermint Hog and do not want a jumper :) Anyway, please let me know via email or PM

p.s. I will take pic tomorrow.

Thanks

Intekhab

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys, just got in to work and checking the PM as we speak. I promise, first come first serve. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I responded to everyone. Please send me email rather than PM if you can. I have to setup the notification for PM as I don't know when I get it (could be because my cookies disable in my browser).

By the way, couple of you asked if I can hang on to them for a week or two. yes I can. I don't have any rush to get rid of them anytime soon as they are doing fine where they are. Catching them would be a nightmare and might even take me that long to catch.

On a different note,
I have found a Peppermint Hog and cheapest I saw was $200!! The Marine Center told me they have one for $249 + SH. This is nuts! Do you guys know of anywhere else this hog might be little cheaper?

The reason why they are too expansive because they are collected from deep water and only in Christmas Island. So, no cyanide catching either (Thanks God).

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here's the pic of the fishes. Sorry, I have a horrible camera, but this is as good as it gets. Thanks for all the offer/interest. So far no offer that I couldn't resist :D (No really, I appreciate your time :) )

Another

1 - 6 of 6 Posts