The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of the finger leather coral I super "glued :p " to a small piece of LR after the accident with the clam!:)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pic of my "Spike" going to bed after a night grazing! The sea urchin goes to this same spot every morning before lights on!:)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And a shot of my tank has the algae problem is just about gone!:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
it's a J Crowd thing, you wouldn't understand :funny:

great pics johnny. that first pic looks like old leathery fingers.. you sure that aint a pic of doug's hand?

ok i'm runnign to hide now..see ya!!

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
OK...so my name is Cath "the J" Terrell
;)

·
Registered
371 Posts
:idea: All three of my kids names start with "J", does that qualify me???

·
Registered
257 Posts
Just had to ask, did the super glue work? I have tried to glue softies before with very little luck...

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Ahem Jay...Can I get into the "j" crowd. remember without me you have NO SOUTHDOWN SAND! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D :D :funny: :funny:

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
Way! If we're gonna count relatives, my father 1st name is Jones, for heaven's sake. That should qualify for something.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jimmer your in the "J" Crowd as of now!!:D

wildthings44: The super glue worked on this leather because there were probably enough tiny bits of rubble rock attached to the coral.:)

grazhopr: Thanks for the compliment on the rockwork. Can't tell ya how many times I changed the layout for one reason or another and hopefully it will stay this way for awhile-----although I bought another small LR with red macro on it so--------;)

Yeah Jay those finger leather corals are ugly looking when you mess with them but when they come out of it they are beautiful in my eyes anyways!!:)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ya sometimes that worked for me, but those nasty colts... they just don't like super glue ( or maybe it's me they don't like..:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
johnny, glad you voted jimmer in for me.. specially since i ALREADY sent him a hundred bucks for my southdown and shipping :eek:

cath, casey, grazhopper.. you guys can all be "suedo j's" along with reefdave :funny:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Jay! My finger leather has opened up a little more since I super glued it! It still has a ways to go!:)

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Oh suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrreeeee, bring up the fact that you actually paid for it up front. :p

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
Wahhh...Johnny..that reminds me of the really nice sinularia that I had before the freeze of December :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts