The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined SFMAS (South Florida Marine Aquarium Society) and Saturday was their "Fish Hop". For those of you who don't know what that is....40 of us aquarium "nuts" got on a bus and went to different members homes to oooh aaahhhh and share information about their tanks.

The tanks we saw were mostly in the 200-300 gallon range and REALLY INSPIRING. (Boy does my 65 feel a little puny now).

Anyway - it was a really neat experience. I learned a lot and it was really interesting to see the different style setups and all the CORAL GROWTH!

I highly recommed! If any SFMAS members are reading this - THANK YOU- it was amazing!

·
Administrator
48,724 Posts
:D tank tours are always great fun and educational. FWIW dont sell your tank short, its coming along nicely and you are gaining a lot of valuable exp, that will help tremendously later when and if you go large, Enjoy

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're right. I do love my tank. And it looks really beautiful in the wall unit. howwwweeeever there is this really nice big wall across from it that I think a 200 would fit so nicely in.... but if I want to stay married this 65 will do me just fine! (for now :)....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.