The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My flower Pot is doing great! i personlay did not think it would make it, here is a pic of before the next pic's or this morning might be hard to tell by the pics but it is doing allot better, they have a low success rate, but if i would not picked it up when i did it would have just been a nother piece of rubble by now. <TABLE class=albumContainer><TBODY><TR><TD class=albumThumbContainer>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=albumInfo colSpan=2>Flower Pot Coral
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=albumContainer><TBODY><TR><TD class=albumThumbContainer>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=albumInfo colSpan=2>Flower Pot Coral update
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Brent. :)

·
Administrator
34,435 Posts
you prolly have the best chance of keeping one out of most of us with your plenum system. from what i have read they tend to be a great compromise between a DSB and a SSB. the problem beging the fact that the SB is just so deep due to the plenum area.

anywho, all of this sand lends it self to a lot of critters/nutrients that might not be in the other husbandry methods.

good luck and keep us posted.

G~

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geoff said:
you prolly have the best chance of keeping one out of most of us with your plenum system. from what i have read they tend to be a great compromise between a DSB and a SSB. the problem beging the fact that the SB is just so deep due to the plenum area.

anywho, all of this sand lends it self to a lot of critters/nutrients that might not be in the other husbandry methods.

good luck and keep us posted.

G~
Thank You! ;)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Cool! They are so awesome when they open up. I have a friend that has had one for 10 months now, and it's still doing great. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Petunia said:
Cool! They are so awesome when they open up. I have a friend that has had one for 10 months now, and it's still doing great. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Thanks! glad to hear, hope this one keeps doing good.
Brent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts