The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i went to the fish sto today. got me water tested. amm-0 trites-0 trates-0:dance: still have some LR to add, but im cool. i took this pic to them and they said it is normal to have that brown crap grow on the sand. i didnt want to argue with him, so i went on my way. does it really dissapear on it's own? every time i turm on the lights, i spreads like fire. and also, whats the best way to bring you salt levels down, im a 1.028, just wondering. thanks to all.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o and these "pods are everywhere. there are none in the display tanks in my fishstore, but there all over mine, i want them out. i dont like them, they dont like me, but they out number me by about 300. it any has anti pod forcesheilds, let me know. grahssssss

·
Registered
119 Posts
as far as bringing your salinity level down you just take out a little salt water and replace it with filtered fresh water and do that little by little until you reach the salinity level you want . just keep in mind that if you have critters in the tank only drop the salinity level 1 to 2 points in a day as not to over stress them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts