The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Matt. I will be moving soon and need to find homes for the various fish I have in my 210g aquarium. They are all in great shape and have been very well taken care of for a long time. I'm located in Mchenry, Illinois; so if anyone is interested, they'll have to come pick the fish up. Make me an offer and please tell me your tank specs, and send pictures, as I want to assure these fish go to a good home. I will send pictures upon request. Please contact me by email (which gemini8npg AT gmail.com) with any questions. Thank you very much. I will list the fish and approximate sizes below:

Naso tang (female) - 6.5"
Desjardini Sailfin Tang - 5.5"
Blue Hippo Tang - 4.5"
Tomini Tang - 3.5" - SOLD
True Percula Clown - 1.5"
Maroon Clown - 1.5"
Melanurus "Hoeven's" Wrasse (male) - 3"
Yellow Prawn (Watchman) Goby - 3"
Engineer Goby - 8"
Red Serpent Starfish - 6" - SOLD
Spotted Mandarin Goby - 3"
Pencil Urchin - 3"

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I mentioned in my original post, I would like anyone who is interested to make an offer. I'm honestly more concerned about the welfare of the fish than the money I can make from selling them. It all depends on what kind of tank whoever may be inquiring has. For example, I'm not going to sell/give my large tangs to someone with a small tank. You show me you're as dedicated as I was/am to these fish and they are yours for free.

· Active Anemone
1,665 Posts
Hey Gemini,

I have 2 tanks and would be willing to help with the fish moves. I probably couldnt take any full grown tangs like the nasso or the sailfin. But i do have a 120 gallon tank and a 42 gallon tank.

The 42 has only firefish in it currently. I recently lost my blue tang in my 120 so i have 0 tangs in there.

I could pay for shipping if you would like to send me maybe the prawn goby, hoevens and tomini tang?? Also willing to pay whatever else you would like. The hoevens is the only one on my true list to get but if i got the goby he would go in the 42 and id find him a pistol shrimp to see if they would pair up.

I am located in North Dakota. Feel free to click on my links in my signature to view my tanks. I have a nice double stand with a 20 and 10 for quarantine and also a 18 gallon nano at my office.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi blazend. Thank you so much for your offer but I'd prefer to have them picked up at my home rather than putting them through the shipping process. I do appreciate it though and will keep you in mind if something turns up.

· Registered
7 Posts
I would love to take all of those tangs... I love tangs! They would love my 240 gallon reef tank, which I'm just starting to stock, but I live in NV. If you can't find them a home, locally, I'll pay to have them shipped overnight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.