The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not one, but two fish in my overflow box right now. It's the one on the outside of the tank. How in the heck am I going to get them out? I can't swing the net around at all, not enoug room. One is a neon goby, the other is a yellowtail blue fang goby. Help!:bigeek:

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
Little fish like that like to put you through that mess... when ours swam over the overflow, they were level with the drain hole at the bottom of the tank... with two pipes running up... talk about a pain! We'd get them out, they'd go back over. and so on. Eventually they quit doing it. Don't know why. They didn't "grow". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow you guys are fast with the replys! I just got the yellow tail out. I'm going to work on the neon next.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, the neon is out now too. I shut off the pump so I could see what was going on in there and just trapped the fish against the glass with the net and walah! I hope that yellowtail got a meal while he was in there, it was chock full of pods....

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Use a turkey baster for the neon goby, if the other goby is small get him out that way is well, it will be fun for them.... it shouldn't hurt them if they can fit in the opening of the baster..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts