The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following fish that have no home and like to find a larger home. They are all currently being house in my prop tanks, but like to find them a better home.

1 - Flame Hawk - Gone
1 - Engineering Goby (10" long) ($30) - Excellant sand stirrer
1 - Copperband Long Nose Butterfly ($25)
1 - Starcki Damsel ($15)
1 - Bicolor Pseudochromis ($5)

Or all the above for $100

10 - Baby Bangaii (captive species) $10 / each

Thanks
Jim

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
Hey Jim!

I have 2 skunk clowns. they are different though. 1 is a pink skunk(cheek stripe) and the other is a western skunk(no cheek stripe and is more of a golden brown rather than pink)

I've been looking for a mate for both and I'd be glad to take her off your hands.

sending PM

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The skunk clown has a light pink salmon color. As far as the stripe cheek, I've never paid that much attention.

mnreefman, just check back... when are you moving to Seattle? I think that's where you are moving.

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sept 15... oh man, that's a life time.... okay I'll ship it to you so you can carry it over. :D :D Be sure to come join the club even though I barely make it to a meeting. :D

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
i would have bought him and held him for you, but i think a 10 inch fish would feel a bit cramped in my 29 gallon :p

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
Thanks for the fish Jim!

Anyone else? These fish are top notch!

P.S. Jim, put me down for the copperband I'll pick him up this week.

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Jon. I'll save the Copperband for you.

If there are no biters, then I'll take them to on of the LFS.

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do. I actually have more, but only letting the first 10 go. These are 4th generation bangaiis and they are about 1" long. Great for nano tanks for a mellow tank. Not recommended tank with larger fish.

Let me know. the baby bangaiis will not be target for LFS.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cool, I will get back to you in a few days and make some arrangements, maybe for the weekend?

Thanks.

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
next meeting i am at, that you are at, i would love one, if i have a bigger tank by then, a pair even.

been meaning to buy one, and i would love to get one that i know was for sure tank raised.

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not a problem. I'm actually going to be out by the airport on Wednesday evening.... (but ur asleep so don't want to wake you). Give me a call Thursday morning or shoot me a PM and we'll setup a time.

Thanks
Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts