The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I intend to open the doors to my place from 6-7 before the Jun Bo meeting on Wed (open to any club member if you would like to see our progress). I am happy to bring any fish or frags to the meeting. Another option is dropping by after the meeting. (I live 5 minutes from the resturant).

These fish come from established systems:

Bangai Cardnals/Regular $20/Sale $8
1)The
2)Grim
3)Reefer

Royal Gramma/Regular $15/Sale $8
1)rih - pending

Blue Green Chromis/ $15 / free
Stipulation: Must have set up tank between 4-12 months ago (noobie). Trodder has dibs if pick up or deliver for this meeting.
1) 1 Chromis Soltaker - ? - Pending PM from Trodder
2) 2 Chromis Grim - Meeting - Pending PM from Trodder
The last is a cool one I have had since October. It was billed as a sunset psudochromis, but I think it is some rare gobie. Awsome coloration, great for a small tank. I will get a pic ASAP
landed cost was ~$25 asking $30.

·
Too Busy Fishy
456 Posts
I'll take all three cardinals and the chromis. One or all three. I have two chromis, and they'll like the company.

tank falls withing the "months set up" guideline.

Pick up at meeting, if that's OK.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have a better pic. Unfortunatly, we moved him into a tank with no direct light so we can catch him easy. The coloration in these photos are pretty good. The shape looks like a Dartfish to me. It likes to poke its head out of it's plastic house, and swim around it.
Probably 2" long.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sol let me know if you want the one.. your post is kind of unclear. I'll send it to Grim if you don't want it.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would guess it on the medium size. I have seen larger :) And, I have seen much smaller :)

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Bangai Cardnals/Regular $20/Sale $8
1)The
2)Grim
3)Reefer

Royal Gramma/Regular $15/Sale $8
1)rih - Pickup

Blue Green Chromis/ $15 / free
Stipulation: Must have set up tank between 4-12 months ago (noobie). Trodder has dibs if pick up or deliver for this meeting.
1) 2 Chromis - Trodder - Picking up
2) 1 Chromis - Grim - Meeting

Orange goby ~$25 asking $30.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts