The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off Ive been out of town for a week or so and am real happy to see some enthusiam for a club in the upstate! I have a couple fish for sale.Both are healthy and eating like pigs.Ive had them since they were each about 1.5 inches long.

Foxface 4-5 inches - 20.00

Yellow Tang 4-5 inches 20.00

I also have DRY fiji base rock for sale.This rock use to be loaded with coraline and life.Due to a move it was removed from the water.Rock has never been in a tank with any form of medication so it is perfectly safe for a reef tank as well as a fowler.Have small and large pieces.Approximately 60-80 pounds.Will sell for 1.00 per pound.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
i need a few pounds as well... i will let you know how much... can we get a few pics to see the sizes?

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
I am interested in the Siganus, any pix?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ill try and get some pics posted tomorrow..well later today since its 130am..lol .Traci Pmd me as soon as i posted the rock for sale..shes not sure if she's going to take it all or not after she gets hers Ill post pics of what I have.Tom Ill get pics of the fish up as well.Also I will have frags of green star polyps and candy cane corals available.Will post pics of these as well .Thanks

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Fishy pix??? :D

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
:bump1:

any luck on pix of the Siganus?

Going by Oceans Floor today looking for some type of working herbivore for the prop system (100 USG), I'm thinking of moving the Kole tang into this system and getting a Chaetodon linratus for the big display tank, I had one for several years, but these little beauties just do not ship well, and often it is a roll of the dice as to whether or not you end up with a specimen that will make it in the long run. If you start off with a small specimen you can usually keep it for several years until it gets too big for the tank.. :eek:

They max out at 35 cm...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts