The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone . ! Long week . Lots of traveling . I have a big pot of coffee on . Bagels ,cream cheese, chocolate and sugar cookies . Tasty cakes (PP Kandy Kakes and Cream Filled Chocolate Cup Cakes ) Mmmmmm .
Also I picked up soft pretzels .
Help yourself and make it a great Friday :dance::banana::banana::banana::rotflmao::D

·
I'm here for breakfast
399 Posts
Morning Bio and TRT,

Bio - We are in for a heat wave this weekend.

I may be the only one looking forward to this, but nascar starts up this weekend!
:banana: :D :banana: :D :banana: :D :banana:

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
YAY Good Friday morning Bio, Rich and all of TRT - wow that's quite a spread for breakfast Bio, thanks, think I'll have more coffee please. Hi Cath and Patrick - off to work, stars are very bright but jeez, we need RAIN

Everyone have a great day and weekend!
HHC

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Morning Tom, Rich, HHC, and the rest of TRT.
Wow Tom, what a breakfast buffet. Nothing to add to that sread.
Rich, enjoy the warm weather. Hope it doesn't turn into a giant melty mess.
Have a good day at work HHC. The stars, they're big too, right? I mean you are "deep in the heart of Texas!" Sorry, couldn't resist.
I'm off to work and then to EMS tomorrow early, so I won't be here in the morning.
Hope y'all have a great day and a great weekend!
Ray

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
Morning Everyone. Nascar - They're making a left turn, they're making a left turn, they're making a left turn, wonder whats gonna happen next? Nascars an easy sport to follow when your hammered.

7am, no sleep today. Hope everyone has a wonderful day today in anticipation of an awesome weekend.

·
Super Moderator
27,091 Posts
Good mawnin', Tom, Rich, HHC, and all of TRT!

Bagels ,cream cheese, chocolate and sugar cookies . Tasty cakes (PP Kandy Kakes and Cream Filled Chocolate Cup Cakes ) Mmmmmm .
Also I picked up soft pretzels .
Mmmmmm is right, Tom. Now that's a little bit of heaven from the PA Dutch country. Brings back childhood memories. Tasty Cakes! I can hear that jingle now.

Rich - going up to the 40s tomorrow? Pass some of that warmth over to our friends in ChicagoLand. Have fun with the NASCAR season.

Ouch, HHC, on the continued dry conditions :eek:

Hi, Patrick!

Tonight I'm spending the night at church to help host 3 families that are in need. Tomorrow evening will be college hoops with Bob.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
27,091 Posts
Hi, Ray and Randy :wavey: Seamore's out there somewhere...

Make us proud out on your duty today, Ray.

Ewww, Randy, on no sleep.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Good Friday morning TRT, short day then off to the LFS, they got corals in from ORA, Surabaya (miricultures), and two locals, I was there while they were unpacking and the colors were like spiling a big bag of skittles. Going to talk to the owner and see if I can get a deal on a bulk buy.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Tom, Rich, HHC, Ray, Randy, Cath, Seamore, & Everybody! :)

50's today and 60's with sunshine for the weekend. What a switch from the brutal cold we've had all week.

Cath, you're a champion when it comes to helping others. :thumbup:

A reception and gallery opening tonight for FishGirl and the other winners of the regional Scholastic Art Competition. Should be exciting.

Lady VOLS coach Pat Summitt notched her 1000th win last night, besting Georgia 73-43. Most wins by any college coach, men or women. This year's team is a long shot to repeat as National Champs, losing 4 starters from last years championship team, but never count this coach out.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning everyone. Glad to put an end to an out of control busy week at work.

I was supposed to drop off my bimmer to get the seatcovers done yesterday but forgot the seatcovers. :freak: Hope my buddy Jerry remembers to pick me up this morning.

We are supposed to be in the 60's again then drop down to snowing by Sunday.

Rich I don't understand NASCAR. The cars all have the same motor and go around ovals. I really miss the GTP series when IMSA was doing all that.

Have a great Friday everyone. :D

·
Premium Member
8,278 Posts
Rich I don't understand NASCAR. The cars all have the same motor and go around ovals. I really miss the GTP series when IMSA was doing all that.
I miss the days before speed network gotten bought up into Nascar. I really enjoyed WRC and some of the european circuits. I can't even remember the names of the leagues anymore. I watched one that was pretty much 3 series Beemer, Integras (or RSX) and mazda 3 series and another that was corvettes, porshes etc. THe great variety of drivetrains and cars gave each track more personality. I understand that the rigid rules of Nascar are meant to make it all about the driver, but whith different strenghts and weaknesses drivers learn to play to their strenghts. I have nothing against Nascar I just can't get into that. Honestly I don't really enjoy IRL and even at the 500 its really just getting very drunk in the sun for hours. THe prob w/ IRL is when you are actually there they are going so fast you can't even really tell whats going on:D I don't think the beer helps that either

·
Premium Member
11,736 Posts
Morning all.

The new shipment of frags sounds awesome Seamore. You will definitely have to post pictures if you end up getting some of them.

I used to follow NASCAR all the time during the late 80's and early 90's. Have been to a bunch of races at many different tracks. Now I don't pay much attention to it anymore. It seems that other hobbies have gotten in the way. ;)

I hope everyone has a great day.

·
I'm here for breakfast
399 Posts
Nascar is one of those things people like or they don't. It has had some changes over the last 10 years I've been following it, some good and some bad. I watch it when I can and go to both races at Dover. I wish they ran more road courses.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Morning Everyone. Nascar - They're making a left turn, they're making a left turn, they're making a left turn, wonder whats gonna happen next? Nascars an easy sport to follow when your hammered.

That's the funniest thing I heard all week !! :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::lol:

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
I wish I could take credit for originality but I can't. They are lines from Jeff Dunham. The first one about the left turns is Sweet Daddy D and the hammered comment is from Bubba J. You can watch them on You Tube (I watch a LOT of Jeff Dunham lately).

·
Administrator
46,893 Posts
Late check in Gang, it's been a long day to finish up a long week, considering I have lost my job, and my mom and stuck in yet another move for my daughter, I really could do without this week. I would call a do over but I suspect that it would be a repeat :(

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
Sorry to hear that Doug. My thoughts will be with you and your family in the future. Good luck with it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts