The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of setting up a 35 hex reef tank. i plan to have between 40 and 60 lbs of LR. unfrotuneitly the lfs in my area arnt very good so i am forced to order most of my equipment online. any way i have been brossing the internet for a while and the 2 sites that appeal to me most are www.tampabaysaltwater.com and www.liveaquaria.
tampa bay offers aquacultered rock at a resonable price but they ship via the airlines and the nearest air port is a ways away for me cause i cant drive yet.
live aquaria is owned by drs. foster and smith and they are my dry good supplier of choice. there rock is alittle more expensive then tampa bay but shipping is direct to the door so that is good.
if any one has posative experince with either of these 2 (or knows of one better) please say.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just picked up some rock rubble from Premium Aquatics last week for my little tank. It is beautiful stuff, and cheap. Mind you, you don't get large pieces, but it is great for a base cycle and something to look at. It may be worth it to get a little of that to help fill you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.