The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little 2 headed candy cane frag has looked happy for a long time, opening every day and getting all puffed up. It's never eaten for me though. I've gotten a lot of advice on how to do it, but it never seemed interested. Today, it ate for the first time since I got it! I used the powerheads on the sides of the tank to keep the food suspended, and then fed the tank my frozen mixture. To my suprise, the candys opened their mouths and put out their tentacles. I took some frozen mysis and brine and target fed them with a baby medicine doser, and they took the food! I know, it's a geeky thing to be excited about, but I'm so happy :nuts:

·
Registered
264 Posts
My little 2 headed candy cane frag has looked happy for a long time, opening every day and getting all puffed up. It's never eaten for me though. I've gotten a lot of advice on how to do it, but it never seemed interested. Today, it ate for the first time since I got it! I used the powerheads on the sides of the tank to keep the food suspended, and then fed the tank my frozen mixture. To my suprise, the candys opened their mouths and put out their tentacles. I took some frozen mysis and brine and target fed them with a baby medicine doser, and they took the food! I know, it's a geeky thing to be excited about, but I'm so happy :nuts:
The first time I got my open brain to eat I was like a kid on Christmas morning! It was awesome! If youre a geek, I guess I am too! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts