The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOO-HOO!!

cooler temps coming through...and I can't WAIT!! (never been so excited about mid-80° weather!!! hahaha)

Let the weekend begin!!! Hope everyone has a GREAT one!!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
TGIF!!!!!! Morning Skeety,Plat,Chris and all the rest! woho only 88 Deg now(amazing that feels cool!) Ice coffee's ready! Have A Great Day All!

·
Super Moderator
27,085 Posts
Good mawnin', Mike, John, Chris, and all of TRT!

Let's have some coffee, guys! Coffee ice cubes to cool it off and not dilute it :)

Mike- good that you are having cooler temps....send it down our way. We're hugging the 100º mark.

Yesterday I had to do an errand in the middle of the day, and the temp in my rear view mirror said 117º :eek: What is that mearuring, anyway? The inside of my car?

Lots and lots of love and hugs and peace and coolness to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
27,085 Posts
Wups! Hey, Mike O, George and Frankandmaura!

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Mike, John, Chris, Mike, George, Frank, Cath, Tim, and Everyone!

It's cooled down and raining! The heat is OVER!!! :D

I have the day off to prepare for Vacation (Is that legal??):rolleyes:

Have a GREAT DAY Everyone!!!

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Good Morning everyone at TRT

It was 82 at 6am here. Gonna get hot again.

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning Cath, Skeety, Jena, Butch, Chris, Tim, Mike, every one on TRT - YIPPEE IT'S FRIDAY - - I have to work this weekend but it won't be too bad hopefully. Really hot today, no relief in sight - stay cool!

Chris, thanks for the WOOT, really needed that today!!!

HHC

·
Super Moderator
22,146 Posts
Morning all
(sorry if i don't put down everyone's name down like some of our members that have still retained thier memory,,,if i did that i'd prob get a brain cramp, if there were more than 4 members here b4 me, LOL)
So when i say "all" you know i mean each and every one of you personally , :agree:
My Thurs here, finish up my midnite stint sat morning, then my long "weekend" happens. i count Sat. as a day off, even tho i technically worked the first part of the "day", til 6 am.
Dunno what i have planned for myself today, and since the weather is nicely here also, will prob spend part of the day outside,,catching up on the stuff i flubbed off when it was so hot,,,
Kinda hoping it would be cruddy out, so i can spend more time playing on my new computer, and getting it back to the way my old one was,b4 it crashed n burned.a lil bit here, lil bit there, and i should prob it get it back to close to what i had, in short order,,,,

Well, enuf yackin, better get to gettin' around here.

Hope everyone has a great day, and super weekend!:wavey: :beer:

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Good Mornin folks! T.G.I.F. :dance: coffees on and its time to close the work week! have a great day all!!
Brent. :wavey: :beer: :banana: :dance:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning everyone.

Slept in until almost eight this morning resting up for a long two days ahead. I am helping Michelle do six driveway sealings in a marathon between now and Saturday night. We snuck one in as the sun set last night. That means hopping up and down into the truck and dipping and hauling roughly 600 five gallon bucket loads. DebsSisterFlo is welcome to come on over for some exercise if she is still looking for something to do.

It is sunny and 85 so at least the weather is cooperating. :cool:

The girl I saw for the massive last two weeks came over at 10:30 to "talk". I gave her ten reasons for dumping her and she wanted to debate each one. Took about 20 minutes but think it is finally done done done. :freak:

Have a great Friday and weekend!!!!!!! I know if it is nine o'clock...I look like a tar baby and am exhausted there is NO WAY of showing up at Dollie's. :cry:

·
Administrator
46,888 Posts
Good morning gang, hopefully will be able to sneak out of work a bit early and get the last minute stuff done before heading , have yo leave fairly early as I have a deadline to meet, I love pressure
Have a great day and a good weekend y'all

1 - 20 of 23 Posts