The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all. Coffee and those big muffins are on the table. I am off today and have some chores to get done. I managed to get the tanks all cleaned and water changes done last night so can putter with other things today. Once the chores are done I can find some mischief to get into.

Enjoy the day folks.

·
Administrator
17,764 Posts
Got too use to being the early bird round here......now gota look both ways before I post.
Good morning, and a BIG HAPPY FRIDAY TO ONE N ALL!

Getting better at sleeping in lately, till ALMOST 7 this morning.......but seems it's about the same time Rick is on the prowl.
Coffee is doing it's thing, and how about PB+J on buttermilk waffles? I tend to use a wee too much butter X 1000, so grab an extra napkin.

Heading to the creek ahead of the gale warnings to see if I can get anything down.
Peace,
Hack

·
Administrator
17,764 Posts
YOU WIN!

Top of the morning Rick.....Yeah them chores get in the way. One last day of moderate temps before the holy crud shows up tomorrow. WOULD LIKE to try to get to the range......but that is a 'fuzzy goal'.
Hack

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mornin Hack. I have a little work to do outside. The faucet at the back of the house froze and I snapped the handle when I tried to turn it on. I need to put a couple inches of water in the pond. Will solder a new one on shortly. After that it will be inside stuff to stay warm.

·
Administrator
17,764 Posts
Still in the deep freeze huh? There's a storm of some configuration as well as a converging COLD FRONT heading this way........still don't know if RAIN/SNOW/ICE or a complete miscalculation.....but it'll be something. Heading out on the creek with the gale warnings going up a little later in the day......but willing to bet there'll be a bumpy ride.

Any of THAT 'I don't know' heading your way?
Hack

·
Administrator
17,764 Posts
URGENT UP DATE!

Someone took the last of the Buttermilk waffles.....so please forgive me, but we're going the white toast route.
Hack

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nothing weather wise to bother typing about Hack. It is a few degrees below freezing at the moment but is gonna drop down close to 0F Saturday night. No real snow expected.

·
Administrator
17,764 Posts
Yup....38 F, heading to 48 F, dropping to 15 F tonight, and climbing way up to 23 F tomorrow. Better get to practicing my shivering.....,THAT takes a lot out of the jaw muscles.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,687 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Rick, and all of TRT!

a Thanks for the coffee and what’s left of the big muffins and PB&J waffles. Heck, I found some waffles that you were hiding from us. Ha ha! I also have Cream of Wheat ready. Nanners and apples are on the table.

Rick - That’s impressive that you got that tank worked on last evening! I quite agree with the plan of getting work done so you can play later

Still in the deep freeze huh? There's a storm of some configuration as well as a converging COLD FRONT heading this way........still don't know if RAIN/SNOW/ICE or a complete miscalculation.....but it'll be something. Heading out on the creek with the gale warnings going up a little later in the day......but willing to bet there'll be a bumpy ride.

Any of THAT 'I don't know' heading your way?
Hack
We have some winter weather on the way. Take a

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
17,764 Posts
Top of the morning Cath!

Looks like stupid weather abounds for a lot of us this weekend. BE SAFE KIDS!
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,402 Posts
Jacob loving his car now. He has to much carb. That’s a 850
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive exterior

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I’m loving Jacobs car too. Going old school and removing a head light to install a ram air intake would make the 850 fit right in.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok. I need a pic of Molly. My son and I are talking about birds

·
Retired Wanderer
17,466 Posts
Too much carb. This never changes. Why did I put dual 44 dellortos on my VW bus.

Putting my ski trip together with a friend. We will warm up on black diamond. It has been three years since an edge cut the snow. TRT emergency folks please stand by.

Reactions: Tinsnips and cath

·
Administrator
47,640 Posts
Mornin all 33f here. Ut. Lear, I will post pic of view from porch.
More sad, got call last ignt at dinner that Sue, Wes's wife who got hospitalized same time as he did lost her fight to covid yesterday. That leaves the 2 son's and families to deal with loss of parents in a weeks time.
Really devastating week. Hope it lightens up but not a good start 2022 :(
Sky Plant Cloud Ecoregion Mountain

·
Administrator
47,640 Posts
Hit send dummy.
Vinny did Jacob get a Mustang? My almost BIL had a 65 Falcon with leaned on hi perf 289 that ran a double pumper 850 holley, amazing that it worked as well as it did, good for racing but not very streetable. Then again it was early 70s, engines have gotten a bit more sophisticated since then

·
Super Moderator
26,402 Posts
So Doug, that’s has to be really rough on the so sand other family and friends.

·
Administrator
17,764 Posts
Beauty and sadness in the same frame........SORRY to hear of the loss of another of your dear Friends Doug, and heart broken over the loss for the Children. Prayers for comfort and peace sent for All.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,402 Posts
Hit send dummy.
Vinny did Jacob get a Mustang? My almost BIL had a 65 Falcon with leaned on hi perf 289 that ran a double pumper 850 holley, amazing that it worked as well as it did, good for racing but not very streetable. Then again it was early 70s, engines have gotten a bit more sophisticated since then
It’s a 87 fox body mustang. He loves them , me I’m more of a Vega guy.
This is a 302, he dumped some money into it. I made him do this alone. Little help on transmission

1 - 20 of 50 Posts