RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arriving on Thursday. :)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah they are crosshatches, I got em pretty reasonable considering the size and color. Male is 6 inches female is 4-5 inches. These have phenomonal color in comparison to others I have seen. SHipping from HI direct is not cheap though. UGH

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
They look great!

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Very nice smeese! I take it they are a mated pair?

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
really new to this but they look very nice. I think they are some kind of triggers.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Very cool indeed Smeese!!! Would love to see them in person. Hope all goes well with them :) Keep us updated.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
John.....they are Wild Caught so I assume that they were put together recently, however they are a male and female and they seem to get along fine.
Dwight call me on mon and if I am around you are more than welcome to come by as always. (They should hopefully be here tomorrow)
Everyone else thanks.....I might add I talked to the guy in HI I got them from and he said he would give me really good prices on a group order so if you have intrest in that PM me so I can guage intrest. Prices will be the same for you that I pay him and I would just say we would all split shipping evenly.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Will do Steve!! Thanks

Dwight call me on mon and if I am around you are more than welcome to come by as always. (They should hopefully be here tomorrow)

·
Registered
363 Posts
smeese said:
Arriving on Thursday. :)

Gorgeous fish! what size tank are they going in?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts