The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the best pics but you can see what I did...It was Very time comsuming. I think I put about 4 hours into building the rack. I could barely fit all my corals and frags in... Now it's time to start working on the new tank soon So I can give them more space....:nuts:

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Looking good Jeffie, is this your 90 gallon or what size is it?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smeese said:
Looking good Jeffie, is this your 90 gallon or what size is it?
Thanks...It's my good ole' 40 gal. Which will now be my frag and QT tank once the big tank is up and running. I think I stuffed about 40 colonies and about 40 frags in there :eek: By the way that miyagi tort is getting insane :)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
40 breeder is great for that. I am glad the miyagi is doijng well for you as mine is going to shat. You will see on Tues.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good. I'll have to get ya a frag back sometime...

I'm gonna run down in a few minutes and take some pics with the real camera. I will post them if they turn out O.k. I'll try and get a good shot of the miyagi.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
SWEET mine is still alive but you can tell what is WC and what is AC as teh DKH got a little mixed up and everything is readjusting. If mine kicks the bucket I will hit you up down the road after your has grown a bit. I can get some frags for you at the meeting if you see anything promising.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Looks good Jeffie. If you are going to the meeting can you bring that FW stuff we talked about if you still have it? And yes it is time to start on the big tank.:agree:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
redwinger said:
Looks good Jeffie. If you are going to the meeting can you bring that FW stuff we talked about if you still have it? And yes it is time to start on the big tank.:agree:
Yes sir!!! :beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts