The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have about 200 pounds of great fiji live rock FS. It is covered with Coralline, and has alot of other misc. stuff on it. I will sell it all for 3 dollars a pound or if someone wants itll all 500 dollars even. I will try to take some pictures of it later tonight. you can email me at [email protected] thanks happy reefing!
P.S. I live in downtown so anyone who is interested must pick up=)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup it is 100 percent fully cured. It been in my tank for about 3 years now. I recently moved it to my new tank and havent had any spikes or fluctuations in any of my levels, so its all good to go.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nobody want all of it?? it wills up a 35 gallon trash can plus some so i think its more than 200 pounds. I have a 90 gallon tall and it fills the whole tank up. I will let it all goo for 500 dollars. =)

·
Registered
33 Posts
you got more mail.....I want some but not THAT much....thats alot of darn rock.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would be interested in buying 10 lbs and could pick it up. Please confirm availability at my email: [email protected] Thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I thought I would give you guys a heads up. If you do buy rock from this guy, get a scale and weight the rock before paying. I bought 100lbs from him and only got 70. Could never make him give me the rest.

Jorge

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Haha jorge. do you remeber how many times i tried to meet you at the fish store and more? after the second or third time you didnt show up, i finally gave up. you know people are busy with their schedule too i had to take time off from class and drive to buckhead to meet you and you never showed up. I remember i even drove out and delivered the rock to you personally and i gave you a whole rubbermaid tub full of rock and we both agreed that it was enough. I was nice enough to try and make you happy and give you the rest of my rock, when i thought i had already given you more than enough. i hope people dont think bad of me because of what one person says. ive traded with many people on this message board and your the only one ive had a bad experience with. sorry if you have a bad opinion of me, but dont try to make me look bad if you were the one who was too irresponsible to show up and collect the rest of your rock(that i dont think you even deserved). im sure that other people that have traded with me here or on the old reefcentral(kulguy94) never thought i ripped them off. almost everyone i traded with ive given them more than what we first agreed on. I dont know why your even mad, your the one who didnt show up to meet me......I even gave you all those nice red and blue leg hermits and that emerald crab that were living on the rock for free and your still trying to make me look like im trying to rip people off?...........thats not nice man......:eek: I shoudl be the one thats mad...........

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyways ................anyone that wants to come bye, thursday is the best day for me (afternoon) so feel free to email me and setup a time. I will be out of town this weekend but, i will be back next tuesday. Oh yea if you wanted to come tonight or tuesday afternoon we can arrange something too. jsut email me your phone number and we can arrange something. thanks!:p

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok.. then dont. i wasnt trying to talk bad about you anyways...
;) anyways... anyone who wants rock fell free to bring a scale with you because i dont have one in my apt. let me know if anyone wants to come bye and pick some up. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts