The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  • AC500 filter (or anything that would hang on the back of a tank that could be used for a fuge)

• Ricordia
  • Shrooms (anything but red)
  • Soft Corals (anything but cabbage or Toadstool)
  • Zoa's (anything but orange/cream and brown/green)
  • RBTA
I can pay cash or trade for the following
  • 10 gallon aga black trimmed tank with 54 watts of powercompact 6500k lighting with coralife moonlight.
  • 2x ps-20 Powersweeps that work great. Does not come with mounting brackets.
  • Small 50 watt heater thats about 6 inches in length
  • Pulsing pom pom Xenia

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi Ron,

I'd also like a RBTA, so if you still end up with it... and are still interested in parting with it... I'd love to buy or trade for it if you're going to be at any of the end three PNWMAS meetings. My tank crashed a few weeks ago... lost all my hard corals, sea stars, and one anenome... problem identified and slowing working on restocking.

Nikki

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Realtor-Nikki said:
Hi Ron,

I'd also like a RBTA, so if you still end up with it... and are still interested in parting with it... I'd love to buy or trade for it if you're going to be at any of the end three PNWMAS meetings. My tank crashed a few weeks ago... lost all my hard corals, sea stars, and one anenome... problem identified and slowing working on restocking.

Nikki
Some say that your supposed to wait until your tank matures over six months before you get one.
I am using pretty much an older established tank that I just bought so I dont know if I would have any better luck. RBTA's are pretty hardy and not nearly as tough to keep as some people claim them to be.

·
Clownfish & Anemone Guy
377 Posts
theyre easy to keep following three important guidelines: good water quality, light and water flow.
with that, if your tank has zero ammonia, nitrite and nitrate, as stable as can be expected pH and alkalinity, temperature around 80 and some random decent amount of water flow under some intense pc or preferrably halide lighting.....i think youll be ready for an RBTA.

if anyones interested, just PM me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts