The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maria --- Can you get us the address for the entrance to fernbank that they want us to use for that meeting.

As soon as we get that info Rob will need to post that meeting ASAP. It's only 2 weeks away.

Also we need to stipulate that members will need to show promply between 6:45 pm and 7:15 PM

Once we get inside and settled down they might not be able to get in to attend the meeting. I don't really know about this but the museum will be closed allready for the day and people should be prompt at attending this meeting.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well our time to start the meeting is 700 so they shouldnt be there later than that ..........I will email Heather and ask the address.........

·
Registered
945 Posts
I wrote to Heather and asked what time we could be there to set up and what the address is just to make sure that was the building and this is her comment;

You can come as early as you need to for set up, just let me know when you want to arrive. The address is included below....

Thanks!

Heather Heimmer

Biologist; Education Department

Fernbank Museum of Natural History

767 Clifton Road NE

Atlanta, GA 30307

p 404.929.6341

f 404.370.8087

[email protected]

We need to tell her what time we will be arriving ...........
So just tell me and i will email her...........

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think we need to setup anything.

We do need to give members at least a 30 min window to show up.

Just make a decision --- Tell heather then post in the forum.

·
Registered
945 Posts
She wants to know how many chairs and if we need any tables
and i will tell her that we will get there around to 630 ...........
To start greeting people

·
Registered
921 Posts
I thought it was Fernbank's Program

I thought it was Fernbank's Program and they were going to show us their plans for a GA reef and then ask our thoughts on what would be of interest. Other than guessing the number of attendees, I was not aware that we had a program to plan.

Rob has already posted the address on the webpage with the front desk phone number. Maria, you could update the member's forum with a "doors open @ 6:30" notice maybe.

·
Registered
945 Posts
If u give me time Williammmmmmmmmmm.........i am getting more info from Heather..................lol
And is this just members that have been invited?

·
Registered
945 Posts
How does this sound....................

Meeting At Fernbank
July 24, 2003

Fernbank Museum of Natural History

767 Clifton Road NE

Atlanta, GA 30307

The meeting is in the conference room on Upper level

p 404.929.6341

Meeting starts at 7:00 PM Promptly
Everyone can start arriving at 630 but because this is after
closing time we don't know if u can get in after the meeting
starts so please be prompt.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Oh and by the way we can get there at 615 per Heather to greet everyone and meet Heather.............

·
Registered
921 Posts
Thanks Maria

It all looks fine. The original email to Charles invited the Atlanta Reef Club but since Charles has the sticky notice on the main ARC forum, that would be where I would update. I plan to attend but I have no idea on who else. The talk by Bruce Carlson at Fernbank had a total of 4 ARC members, I hope many more come to this. Being able to plan at least 2 weeks in advance is why I seem so pushy. You are doing a swell job Maria, thanks.

·
Registered
945 Posts
That is ok William i wrote Heather last week and she is just answering me...........maybe she was off.............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts