The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the Feb. minutes as sent to Rob Sweet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlanta Reef Club Minutes
13 January 2004
by: Wendy Carella [MsMafia], 2004 ARC Secretary

Meeting held at Marine fish, GA
Hosts:
I. Meeting Called to order at 8:00 pm by club President Don Pelino [cyberchef].

II. Old Business: [includes officer's reports]
The January minutes were posted on the web page. Motion was made and seconded to accept.
Treasurer's report: Bob Lemcke

III. New Business:
Don introduced all the new 2004 members and welcomed all the new and returning members.
A big thank you to Marine Fish for letting us hold our meeting there. Marine Fish is now an official sponsor to Atlanta Reef Club and should allow 10% off most future purchases with a club card I.D., so ask for the discount.
Members who attended were offered a discount of 25% off livestock and 20% off drygoods. Oceanic salt was $ 35.00 a bucket.
The March meeting will be held at Summit Chase Country Club in Snellville. See the web site for directions. April meeting will be held at Cappuccino Bay Aquarium.

IV. Correspondence:
None mentioned.

V. Round Table Discussion:
ARC President asked for discussion on problems and advise from the members.

VI. Guest Speaker:
Don and Charles demonstrated fragging techniques on a leather and a acro. If you missed this it was great fun. Charles also mentioned you need metal halide for acro’s.

VII. Announcement of next meeting time & location:
Curtis Wright, Meeting Coordinator:

March General Meeting
Tuesday, Mar 9, 2004 at 7:30 PM
Summit Chase Country Club
Snellville, Ga.

April General Meeting
Tuesday, April 13, 2004 at 7:30 PM

VIII. Motion to Adjourn by someone at 9:12pm, seconded.

IX. Attendees:

[48 members]
William Fisher
Doug McIntyre
Jorge Cabrera
Bob Lemcke
William & Zac Hageman
Reginald Franklin
Don Pelino
Andy Daiss
Rob Sweet
Nelson Colon
etc...

** Denotes Guest

compiled by: Sally Densmore

·
Registered
921 Posts
Looks very nice Wendy, thanks a bunch. I think everyone should be happy with the numbers and outline format.

Sally, you need to update the members attending, please.

The club appreciates the effort. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Thanks Wendy for trying to capture who made and seconded the motion. This info will be useful in the future.

Bob

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never received the members list as to who attended the meeting. I just kept Jan.'s list even though it's wrong. I have a terrible memory so I didn't even try to guess. Thanks for the compliments. I'll eventually get the hang of this. The minutes will get better. I'm just so short on time right now. I'm in the middle of tax season. As soon as I slow down I'll have time to put forth more effort.

Wendy

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Phew, I know what you mean, it is budget season here, but I think it looks pretty good.

Ray

·
Registered
842 Posts
William: Where/how do I update the members list? I have the list. I can't make out a lot of the names. I can fax it to Wendy to attach to the minutes today. Let me know. Sally

·
Registered
921 Posts
Sally, so sorry you could not make the meeting. What we need is for a list of the members attending the meeting to be appended to the minutes. The sign-in sheet is the best source. If illegible, then either make something up as best you can or skip it. I sometimes had to cross reference the membership database to decypher. I am sure Wendy could use the updated list you and Bob worked on as well.

Thanks to both of you.

·
http://atlanta-smas.org/
1,688 Posts
those meeting minutes are downright awful....the spelling is less than adequate and the grammer usage is beyond pathetic...stick to your dayjob...i always knew accountants were not able to handle a political interest.

:funny: :funny:

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wasabi said:
those meeting minutes are downright awful....the spelling is less than adequate and the grammer usage is beyond pathetic...stick to your dayjob...i always knew accountants were not able to handle a political interest.

Watch it buddy. There could be major boo boo's in your taxes this year.

:funny: :funny:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts