The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surprised to find out that they are really worms! Very pretty! I would like one or 2 when the time comes. What do you all think of them? And how do they do with coral?

·
Premium Member
11,065 Posts
They are filter feeders so if your system isn't mature you'll have to supplement their diet with a variety of foods such as Kents Microvert, Marine Snow and/or Zooplankton.

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
I like these lil guys. they get pretty big over a few months, the biggest one I have had, his crown was about the size of a half dollar. pretty sure my wrasse ate him. my population just had a lil bit of a spike over the last month so their popping up in a few places but this is the biggest one I have atm.

one day I would love a giant feather duster, don't know how that would go with my wrasse tho lmao

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the comments and the pictures everyone! I am happy to hear that it would work out in my tank. I think I'm just coming to the end of my cycle so I hope to get one before too long!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like these lil guys. they get pretty big over a few months, the biggest one I have had, his crown was about the size of a half dollar. pretty sure my wrasse ate him. my population just had a lil bit of a spike over the last month so their popping up in a few places but this is the biggest one I have atm.

one day I would love a giant feather duster, don't know how that would go with my wrasse tho lmao
What color is this one? Hard to tell.. Saw a beautiful bright blue and yellow on internet but not sure if it was real or nt.. Most I have seen are pinkish or white

1 - 8 of 8 Posts