The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to make this a poll but I guess i took too long, I got a message that I can only post a poll within 5 minutes of starting a thread. LOL, I could not think of flavors.

I like Italian ice, is like water based stuff, kind of like a frozen smoothy and Icee combo.

·
11,345 Posts
VWD said:
Vanilla, You can do anything you want with it, add anything you want, Vanilla rules the ICE CREAM WORLD
agreed :agree: milkshakes..sundaes.........rootbeer floats...
hmmmm ,i havent had breakfast yet........

I LOVE root beer floats for breakfast. Breakfast of CHAMPIONS:blob:

Thats what i put in my sons bottle........

Although...there USUALLY is some cherry garcia in the freezer as well.........

Little Luey....io think we ALL did that trying to post our first polls....it sucks spending 15-20 minutes making up this poll just for it to tell you it didnt work:lol:

You have to open up a word document or something and have everything laid out so you can nail it in less than 5 minutes after initially posting

what i hate as well is when you type in a long reply to a thread and accidientally hit "back" on your mouse and lose it all.

Again...i have learned that if i am going to type more than a few words i write it in soemthing else and cut and paste it for that reason.....

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fly Guy said:
what i hate as well is when you type in a long reply to a thread and accidientally hit "back" on your mouse and lose it all.
Oh, I have done that also.:lol:

·
Super Moderator
27,080 Posts
Wull...for floats, of course you need vanilla! Root beer floats ( we used to call that a black cow). Yummmm.. I hadn't thought about making a dream float. Vanilla ice cream in sprite or 7 UP, and make a white sheep)

But...I currently Edy's Low Fat French Silk on hand :drool:

·
Super Moderator
22,144 Posts
About anything our local ice cream place makes,(Valpo Velvet).
Been using up a lot of "Peppermint Stick" around here lately. Otherwise, it prob just plain vanilla , or french vanilla,,,,,

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Not sure if you have one of those Coldstone franchises around but man that is just d'Kine. They chop all the stuff up right there and mix it for you.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Phishnoob said:
Not sure if you have one of those Coldstone franchises around but man that is just d'Kine. They chop all the stuff up right there and mix it for you.

Coldstone is my obsession. Banana Ice cream with pie crust and whipped topping! YUM.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts