The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get an idea of who might be interested in participating in a TRT Fantasy Football league this year.

We had a good time last year. We'll need 12 teams for a league. I'm looking around at different places this year. Last year we used cnnsi. I'm thinking of using espn this year. I would like to stick to free fantasy football since this is for entertainment only ;).

Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
778 Posts
i'm this time! missed outlast year, been wanting to try this out! what do i do?

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Oh, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! Yahoo has free Fantasy football as well. As soon as you figure out if its gonna be a live online draft or pre-rank automatic and what the scoring system is let me know.

AWESOME IDEA!!!!:beer:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, Jon wants to do a live draft this year. It might be fun for a change. I've always done the pre-rank draft. So, we will need to try to find a time if we decide to do a live draft.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, well, well...some research turned up some interesting things. First cnnsi.com has dropped their free fantasy football. It has gone back to sandbox.com and is no longer free. nfl.com has joined with cbs sportsline and nfl.com fantasy football is no longer free. Yahoo still has free leagues, but without many features...you have to pay extra for live scoring. Yuck.

Soooo...I decided to go with epsn.com this year. We'll have to charge about $8-10 per team depending on the number of teams we end up with.

Let me know if you all are still interested.

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
I'm still in.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Mojo = Big Chicken ;)

I'm in again Brooke!

-Big Dave

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK guys if those of you who are in want to go ahead and send $9 to my paypal that would be groovy. Then I can go ahead and give you the "invite" to join the league. That way you can go ahead and get in and take a look. We can still modify league settings until our draft date...which is not set yet. paypal address is [email protected]

Thanks-
Brooke

·
Registered
791 Posts
I'm in, the $ is no problem. Not sure how to send the dough. Anyway you all are goin down. :) Just let me know how to sign up.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry...I thought everyone had heard of paypal. Their url is http://www.paypal.com It's a way to send money via e-mail kinda sorta. You just need to register (they give you $5 bucks for registering..at least they used to), then click on send money. Put in my e-mail address [email protected] and the amount you want to send. They will transfer from your bank account or let you use a credit card. It's very safe to use. I've been using it for ebay stuff for a few years. If all else fails I can give you my address. :)

Glad you are going to join us Nick...should be fun!

Brooke

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have been here before of course but am just starting to get back, how do you pay? Is Paypal the only way? I have an account but I haven't used it years... I know it is still there because I get the annoying emails monthly!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi there...I would prefer paypal...just cuz its easy. But, if you like I can send you my address.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I am new to this board but maybe intrested in playing are there going to be prizes or are we doing this for fun? What date are you considering the live draft?
Hellspawn2

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey there GreenLantern-

It is mostly for fun..but we'll have a prize or two for the winner. Probably will set the draft for late August. We have to get all the teams in the league first..then all decide on a date.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts