The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hooked on H20
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm placing a F&S order tomorrow evening for some dry goods.

Does anybody need anything? I know it stinks when you need a $5.00 item and you have to pay $9.99 for shipping... so I thought I'd offer.

I'd like paypal ahead of time for the price of the items plus the additional shipping costs and any paypal fees(usually 2-3%).
So that $5.00 item would cost you $6.12-6.18 instead of $14.99.

I could then meet you in the west metro sometime to get you the stuff.

Now that I type all this it sounds like it maybe won't be worth it but I'll still extend the offer if anyone is interested. :)

Chris

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
I ordered 350.00 worth the other day and it cost me only $15.50 in shipping and the 2 boxes where pretty heavy...they have great service!

·
Hooked on H20
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree.
I'm ordering a refractometer and some foam and my shipping is $9.99 and it seems like each additional item is $1.00(even salt it seems : )

Chris

·
Clown Fish!
395 Posts
I am starting to notice more and more that it is cheaper to have stuff shipped than to drive and pick it up. I was going to buy some live rock from someone up in the cities and then I did the math on my Chevy Tahoe driving up to the cities or the cost of shipping. It is cheaper to ship for now!

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
and you get it just as quick...I had all my stuff in 2 days...

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
I believe the free shipping is on live goods and there is a charge for shipping on salt but they don't charge extra for the extra weight charge(can't find the word I want)
DevilBoy said:
i thought F&S has free shipping on anything over $225? and free shipping on salt?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts