1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must Sell :cry:
Prizm skimmer, with strainer and media basket $ 50.00
Hamelton 48" PC light hood, 4x96w with ballast. $ 125.00
Live rock 65lbs $250.00 with a some nice corline and life.
Live Stock:
A.3 pepperment shrimp$15.00

B.1 cleaner shrimp $15.00

C.nice size blue hippo $25.00

D.pair of percs $30.00

E.1 coral beauty $25.00

would like to get rid of rock first and then livestock and then skimmer and lights leaving the hobby for now but i will be back soon with bigger and better equipment

also have 2 heads of frogspawn
and a nice size rock with star polyups $25.00

·
Thaumoctopus mimicus
390 Posts
How big is the cleaner shrimp? If it's at least 2 inches not counting antennae, I'd take it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i would say he is about 2 so it is yours like i am saying though i would liek to get rid of rock first but i have you on the list you know i might even be able to get him out easy because he likes to sit on my hand :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
Ben, I think its the size you are looking for....not wrasse food ;)

·
Thaumoctopus mimicus
390 Posts
I'm not in a big hurry to get the shrimp. I had a decent sized pair because I was afraid my very large peppermint would hurt them. Then the peppermint vanished mysteriously and they did great together for about a year...

Then my wife came home to discover the antennae of one of my cleaner's sticking out of the mouth of our larger pajama cardinal. :doh: Since then, the remaining cleaner has obviously been very lonely and hides a lot. The pair were pretty brazen together.

David, IIRC, got two-three tiny shrimp from an internet order that turned rapidly into wrasse popcorn.

I'm going to be in and out of town this month. I won't be able to pick up anything this weekend, nor will I be able to get anything the week of the 15th.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok just let me know when i would like to get rid of rock first just so that i dont have to fight with others

1 - 15 of 15 Posts