The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,084 Posts
Good morning, Vinnie and everyone :wavey:

Coffee is a carafe and tea to be made. Scrambled eggs with cheese, Texas toast, hashbrowns, and some kind of meat product for you all, I can't decide what ;)

So glad it's Friday. Yesterday was a tough day at work, and I'm ready for a good one today.

Good health to the many of our group that need extra care.

See you all later as the day goes by.

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Cath, we don't need meat at every meal

Morning, this getting up early to run is kinda fun

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning everyone.

Back is still hurting some.

I am making a big platter (cooked in the smoker thread) of bagels, salmon, mango and cream cheese for my wife to take into work. Maybe some cucumbers too.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Wow these Doan's pills keep me sedated. I am trying to balance that out with lots of coffee.

Hope your Friday is going well!

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
it's a load of fun here

and suprizingly running smooth

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Gang! :)

FishGirl sang in a duet at her school's Spring Concert last night. A short video clip is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss3QLFkHBwE Hers is the higher alto voice.

Sorry about the sore back, Perry. My L4-5 has been out this week but I forgot about it last night as my rotator cuff pain outdid the back. :mad:

Have a fantastical friday, Everybody! :)

Dick:)

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Sorry about the sore back, Perry. My L4-5 has been out this week but I forgot about it last night as my rotator cuff pain outdid the back. :mad:
That just sounds like it hurts

·
Administrator
46,888 Posts
Good Morning gang, Coffee is good, I was missing it, looks to be a nice day here. Gotta run dyan to a couple appts, might take the weed whacker to Eryns.
Hope everyone's achy backs and stuff get better

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Glad it's the afternoon. C'mon beer thirty.

I gotta work a couple of hours in the morning, but that won't be too bad. Those pills really helped my back pain almost go away. Volleyball starts Monday and that requires being in reasonable condition.

Pretty quiet in Stoogeville today.

·
Super Moderator
27,084 Posts
Cath, we don't need meat at every meal
Wow! Who woulda thunk it? I'll keep that in mind, KIA.

OUCH, Perry and Dick. Sorry to hear that you guys are hurting all over more than anywhere else.

Dick - I'll have to check that You Tube at home...I'm in the teen room at work right now, and I shouldn't turn the volume up.

Doug - I hope Dyan's appts went well today.

See you all later this evening.

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Happy Friday everyone

Earlier this afternoon Violet caught her heel under the store door - after I got the screaming stopped and determined no blood shed - I was required to bandage the owie luckily I had some vet wrap on hand (oh and Toula had to get a matching bandage also)

Making a wish

·
Super Moderator
10,750 Posts
Good Evening Gang!:wavey:

I'm glad Friday finally made it here! It has been a long 12 day week!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Nice pics Kelli.

We got all of our flowers and other non edible plants tonight and went out to dinner at a chain restaurant. I am at the point I really hate spending 50 bucks for two for stuff that is no where near as good as you can make at home.

Hope you all are having a nice Friday night. My back feels about 95 percent again. I feel very fortunate it was just a muscle thing that came and went, and my heart goes out to those that have to live with that kind of pain.

·
Super Moderator
27,084 Posts
:)

FishGirl sang in a duet at her school's Spring Concert last night. A short video clip is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss3QLFkHBwE Hers is the higher alto voice.
Beautiful duet, Dick. Very nice blend. It takes courage to sing a duet like that a cappella.

Kelli - Eww..that kind of injury gives me the willies. Cute photos of her and Toula, too.

Perry - you are indeed lucky that your back is feeling better. Agreed on the spendy dining that you could make better.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
My back feels about 95 percent again. I feel very fortunate it was just a muscle thing that came and went, and my heart goes out to those that have to live with that kind of pain.
Glad yours is a muscle and not a disc, Perry. L 4-5 and L 5-6 are terms you really don't want to hear the doctor toss around.

Beautiful duet, Dick. Very nice blend. It takes courage to sing a duet like that a cappella.
Thank you, Cath. The girls never missed a note.

Wonderful pics, Kelli! Violet looks like she's handling the pain well. Having Toula with the sympathy bandage is a genius stroke. :thumbup:

Dick:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts