The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :)

Coffee, cocoa, loaded oatmeat with raisins, dates, chopped pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and a pad of butter on the top. Man, it's good :drool: Plenty for everyone.

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Morning
I'll be hiding in my office today

·
Retired Wanderer
17,296 Posts
This is a tough morning to get going. We don't set the automatic timer on the coffee urn over the weekend so it will be another half hour for coffee.

·
Administrator
47,039 Posts
Morning Gang, gotta bust a move and get on the fence, We got hit with wind and rain and got soaked yest, about half done. Sunny and cold now but more rain later, an d prolly snow tomorrow.
I went to the unemployment office but its closed down, you have to go online or phone to sign up now :(

·
Retired Wanderer
17,296 Posts
Wow it's really quiet today at work and super windy outside. This looks ominous.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,296 Posts
Hrmm...snow tires are on a massive sale now at the tire rack. I should get the Z3 ready for next winter.

Crappy cold and windy out now headed to 40 and assorted precipitation tomorrow. We never did get just pretty snow yet down here with the tumbleweeds.

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,755 Posts
Hrmm...snow tires are on a massive sale now at the tire rack. I should get the Z3 ready for next winter.

Crappy cold and windy out now headed to 40 and assorted precipitation tomorrow. We never did get just pretty snow yet down here with the tumbleweeds.
Send me some! I'll need them for next weekend :)

Whiskey

1 - 20 of 52 Posts