The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All the LR is being picked up in the morning and most of the livestock is gone, So I'll list the prices for the equipment and what little livestock I have left.
120 gal tricon 4'x2'x2' with built in overflow, black back, and rounded front corners. Comes with funiture quality oak stand and canopy with two 5 inch fans in canopy and one 4 inch fan in stand.Overflow plumbing, return tubing, barb fittings, clamps, and over-the-back returns included. there's a few very small scratches, but you can barely see them. I spent nearly a week buffing the bad ones out. $550 for all

Acrylic sump- 18"t x 18"d x 30"l/40 gal capacity. comes with drip tray, bulkhead, and two 100 micron filter bags $100

Gen-x pcx-40 return pump 2 months old. $80

URI VHO ballast, four slip-on endcaps, 2 actinic URI bulbs, and wiring. Plug and play $110

Halides are sold

Aquarium Systems wave timer- 1 month old $25

2 maxi-jet powerheads $10 each
2 emporer powerheads $5 each

Via-Aqua 250 watt titanium heater 1 month old $15

various test kits $3-5 each

2 coralife 3/4 watt moonlights $10 each

Misc. timers, powerstrips $4 each

Kent 4 stage RODI unit & 32 gal. rubbermaid trash can $80

Protien skimmer and rio 2500 pump-don't know who made this skimmer, but it works better than some name brand ones I've seen. Runs in or out of sump. $80

kent cleaning tool with 24" handle, plastic blade (for acrylic),metal blade(for glass), and aquamop attatchment. $10 for all

Coralife digital thermometer and oregon sciences digital thermometer $5 ea.

complete 10 gal. QT tank. comes with ehiem hang on filter, glass top, NO light, net, Askoll heater, 2 kinds of meds, and a large piece of pvc for fish to hide in. This had copper in it, so no inverts!!!!! $20

2 pair of new waterproof 3 piece endcaps(VHO) $5/pr.

20 gal acrylic tank with bulkhead. used as gravity return refugium. comes with Lights of America PC fixture. $15

black canopy for 55 gal tank wired with 4 sets of VHO endcaps, NO ballast and bulbs. $75

250 watt mogul and reflector (PFO) $10

2-6 x 9 watt DIY retrofit PC setups with ballasts, bulbs (6 daylight-6 actinic)reflectors, and sockets. Ugly, but they work $15 for all

Misc chems, food, etc. Make me an offer for all of it.

3-7 gal jugs with spouts $4 each

18 gal nano still avail. $150 complete

Still have encrusting gorgonian($20), finger leather($25), small toadstool leather($10), yellow wrasse($10), hermits and snails(.50 ea), and live sand(make offer)

I think that's it, but I'll update this if I think of anything else.

Thanks,
B

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am very interested in the Tank/Stand/Canopy combo. Can you send me a picture of that set-up? If it looks good, I am ready to pick-up.

Jim

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a couple of pics.
If you want to come take a look, PM me with your number, and we can set up a time. I can make arrangements to be here whenever works for you. My schedule is pretty flexible. Let me know
Thanks.
Bobby

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big tank and all acc. SOLD
Still have the 4 ft black canopy wired with 4 40 watt bulbs and ballast
4 foot single 40 watt fixture
18 gal nano setup & contents
Thanks all!