The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say I had a great time tonight and enjoyed meeting folks. Mr. Terry's presentation was great, and I thank Jenn, Andy, and Curtis for their time to answer some individual questions. I hope to see everyone again at Fernbank.

Not that bad of a drive,
David West

·
Registered
921 Posts
Glad you came

Always good to see new faces of folks posting on-line. Alabama is a bit of a drive but Charles drives 100+ from near Macon and with Atlanta traffic it is the time driving cross town that adds up. I also really enjoyed the dive slides. Thanks to Terry. See you all soon.

·
Registered
276 Posts
It was my first ARC meeting and I had a great time! I really enjoyed talking to and meeting people in the club. I did not get to meet everyone but I am sure I will meet more of you at the future meetings.

Terry's presentation was quite interesting. I never new that "Slurp Guns" existed. I could actually use one of the smaller ones from time to time. Looks easier than trying to net a fish! :funny:

Curtis - a million thanks for the frags! Very generous. I owe ya one! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.