The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Where's my Brain???
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see Stan's tank is in September's issue of TFH under "The Reefer" by James Fatherree. Just wanted everyone to know so they can check it out. It's 5 pages long, haven't read it all as I just got the magizane yesterday in the mail :)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
That is well deserved Stan. Awesome tank.

·
Bring it.
932 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys and gals. I guess the magazine must be available at the local Petco or Petsmart. I didn't see the article until TFH sent me a couple copies of the magazine. I was a little shocked to see they used my name right in the title. I didn't even think my name would be mentioned at all so that was quite a surprise. I just hope I don't get any weird Aquarium obsessed stalkers now. Anyhow- it's quite an honor and I feel real lucky to be recognized althought I think my tank is definately not any better than any one elses-only bigger. In fact there are quite a few other local tanks which I think should get the nod over mine.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Energy said:
Thanks for the compliments guys and gals. I guess the magazine must be available at the local Petco or Petsmart. I didn't see the article until TFH sent me a couple copies of the magazine. I was a little shocked to see they used my name right in the title. I didn't even think my name would be mentioned at all so that was quite a surprise. I just hope I don't get any weird Aquarium obsessed stalkers now. Anyhow- it's quite an honor and I feel real lucky to be recognized althought I think my tank is definately not any better than any one elses-only bigger. In fact there are quite a few other local tanks which I think should get the nod over mine.

I think it is already to late for that!!!!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
STan....can you open your blinds? I can not see in very good :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts