The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI people, first time poster and new member! I just got a electric scallop a couple days ago, it is doing good. This morning after getting up i went and looked to see how he was doing and it looked like he swallowed a tazer gun. There was what looked like blue electric waves rippling along its mouth. Should i be alarmed? I know nothing about this clam and would like some info on it. Like light intensity, what i should feed it, mobilty? and the such. Your help would be most appreciated. Also I live in the middle of nowhere in NE Colorado in a little town called Wray. Everything in my tank has been bought mail order since the closest LFS is 3 hours away. Any suggestion on who I should deal with for future purchases? And I am in desperate need of some frozen brine shrimp but havent found anybody that will ship it in less than case lots (dont need that much). Thanks alot guys and I am happy to be a member. This place is a great place to learn since i am fairly new to saltwater. I grew up around freshwater aquariums but salt is new to me (my parents owned a fish store when i was young). Thanks guys, oh btw I posted my tank specs too in that section if you wanna check it out and give me your input.

Thanks,
Travis Jeffrey

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
heh heh...some of are answering in the general forum. ;) But again, Welcome to TRT! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.