The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up 'n atem, Atom Ants (that's you guys!)

and it's Alice's birthday too!!! I believe she gets the TRT ice cubes carved out in a huge Trout, eh?

Lots of love and hugs to everyone today.

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
And what the heck got into me this morning.... Woke up at 5 am and hopped out of bed. Cooked some bacon and eggs and watched the morning news... Ya know, waking up isn't too bad if it weren't for how darned tired I still am....

HAPPY B-DAY ALICE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*yawn* *stretch* *makes smacking noises* uh...why does 8 hours of sleep still only feel like 2? :) Morning everyone! Off to week two of my new job! Which means next week should be my first paycheck! wahoo!

Happy Birthday Alice!

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!!!

Heh!!! Second pot of Starbucks and toasted blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese in yer honor!!!

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning! Happy Birthday Alice!

I'm just waiting for the Lowe's delivery guys to show up with all the lumber I ordered the other day. And after that, I'm leaving town. The big exam is Wednesday, so I'm traveling to the site early to give myself some quiet downtime beforehand. (with no puppies!) I'll still have internet access, but I probably won't be around much.

And now, a bagel is in order. :)
Danielle

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Happy *onday all!

I'm off of work today, tomorrow and Wednesday.....so it's a good *onday for me! I've even had time for a second cup of coffee, so I'm really zinging!!

I'm treating myself to a manicure and pedicure this morning and will hopefully have the lights installed in the new canopy by tonight. I can't wait! We tried it on for size yesterday after shifting the tank out from the wall. It fit like a glove and looks sweet! I promise pics when it's complete.

Have a great day!

Jodi

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Thanks for the birthday wishes Cath and all!

*onday indeed, a cruel irony that my bday should fall on such a day, LOL Oh well, I only have this *onday and maybe two more and then I am done with my job here in Portland. I have short timer's syndrome of the highest order :D

Today my middle son has his 5th grade "promotion." This is my son that is fairly severley affected by ADD and other learning disabilities so this is a proud day. He's still not on quite the level as his classmates in some areas but in math and science, he really shines. His love of all things to do with the ocean is what sparked our interest in a reef tank. I know I'm gonna cry today ;)

Jodi, three days off sounds like heaven!

Danielle, very smart of you to get there early to be rested, refreshed and not frantic from travel. Good luck on the test, but I bet you pass with flying colors! Let us know how it goes.

Let's get this day on the record books and move on to Tuesday!

Alice

·
Registered
565 Posts
Happy Birthday Alice! They say it's your birthday..... do da do. Hope you have a great day and get some really cool reef stuff.

Good Morning TRT!

It is monday the big boss is in town and buying lunch at a really expensive resturant. Got the O.K. to take a half day off tomorrow to go to the ARC meeting with TDWyatt tomorrow. This monday is starting off pretty good. Catch you all later.

Earl

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
wow it's monday. it's 12:45 and i jsut got up at noon!!!!!

i cant belive it, i slept till NOON :D man that feels great. i guess i didnt need cold pills at all, i jsut needed a good shot of amaretto ;) (see hit and run thread in M'Ville)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!

i guess i should try and get started on my day.. still lots to do yet :(

hope everyone has a great day, though looks like its half over for most :) (this gettin' up at noon thing is pretty cool)

·
Super Moderator
28,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
" Today my middle son has his 5th grade "promotion." This is my son that is fairly severley affected by ADD and other learning disabilities so this is a proud day. He's still not on quite the level as his classmates in some areas but in math and science, he really shines. His love of all things to do with the ocean is what sparked our interest in a reef tank. I know I'm gonna cry today ;) "

Hand out the hankies to everyone here, Alice. We're right in there with ya :) Wooo Hooo on the promotion.:dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Noon TFM? Its 2:00pm here......im just now getting up to take a shower...I have to be at work in 2 hours...ugh...It feels good to sleep in but man I hate the fact that my day is gone before it starts!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.