The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey: Eau Claire club is having a swap on the 20th of May all are welcome and they are hoping to see some tcmas members there. From where I live it is about 45 minutes to an hour away. I know that is too far for most of you not on the east side of the cities but for those of you who are on the east side, it is an open invite. Swap is from 2-5pm in Eau Claire. If anyone is interested I have directions, just pm me.:D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Thanks for posting this Mary. I, too, hope to see some of the TCMAS members there. It is a bit of a drive. But... anyone and everyone is welcomed to come.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yeah everyone is invited to the meeting/frag swap/demo at my place! You can PM me or Mary for directions! Its also my college grad party :blob:with family and friends so food and drink will be provided :) :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
mtfatwork said:
:wavey: Eau Claire club is having a swap on the 20th of May all are welcome and they are hoping to see some tcmas members there. From where I live it is about 45 minutes to an hour away. I know that is too far for most of you not on the east side of the cities but for those of you who are on the east side, it is an open invite. Swap is from 2-5pm in Eau Claire. If anyone is interested I have directions, just pm me.:D
Speaking of directions.....sending a PM :jester:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts