The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good morning TRT!

I'm up early because we are headed to West Allis for breakfast and to meet with a local reefer who has some more Zoa frags for us.

31 degrees (feels like 24) already this am and only a high of 32...warming on up of the West Side...or is it East...oh well.

Have a Wonderful New Years eve day and evening! Stay warm.

·
Sponge
2,333 Posts
Ah here it is! I saw a few thread starters online so I was waiting for a Saturday thread. That being said, good morning pmarkj, hack, and George!
Getting ready to go to SAMs club and then to the reef store. Got to get my fish friends some food. Coffee is brewing may stop and eat in Huntington. Hope you all have a great day!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Morning pmarkj! Coffee and cinnamon raisin French toast and bacon for everyone! Have fun pmarkj and evryone on New Year's Eve day. Going out to my favorite new place to eat (1st time for my BIL) for an early dinner and then coming back here for fun time till the new yr kicks in. Happy New Years everyone!

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
Top of the morning Mark, and thanks for leading us off, and......HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE to you and all our Friends as they stop by today! Saw there was quite a few hanging around so knew it was just a matter of time before someone kicked off this pony show. On my first cup of joe, so I wasn't going to even think about it. Best of luck with your frag selecting today, and be safe driving.....'amateur night is upon us', and fools in a hurry to go no where. Thinking a quick and simple start to our day with some buttermilk waffles to go with our coffee and pink milk. Slow as molasses scurrying up a steep hill around here today....some of us said bed-e-by at 5:00 a.m.:doh:...no, not me, I wimped out at 1:30. No plans, but carefully considering options for our day/night around here. Hope the very best for all, and BE SAFE,
Hack

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah here it is! I saw a few thread starters online so I was waiting for a Saturday thread. That being said, good morning pmarkj, hack, and George!
Getting ready to go to SAMs club and then to the reef store. Got to get my fish friends some food. Coffee is brewing may stop and eat in Huntington. Hope you all have a great day!
You could have been the thread starter Christian.

·
15,381 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR Christian and George!
Hack

·
Sponge
2,333 Posts
Ah yes, double the fun :D then I could get my post count up. I'm on a wimpy 1485 right now. And I've been on here for a few years

·
15,381 Posts
Come on Christian follow me, I'm going after George!;)
Hack

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,090 Posts
Morning all,

As usual , the day after a ex foster is now a new alum at its new home , I'm still looking for and telling my brain to recalibrate the head count here for dawgs. Hopefully our next foster will be here ( have not heard IF there is one in the on deck circle as of this morning ) and help erase the mindset of Kirby being here. In a few hours it will be 24 hrs that his forever family chose him,and have heard only good things via FB , so here's to "no news is good news".

Still enjoying the morning coffee, and waiting for it to do its wake up job.

Dunno what the day has in store, but right now it's just me and the dawgs here, with me being the only one with eyes open, the dogs are taking their first nap after waking up ,LOL. I wanna come back as a dog in this house,,,

Hope everyone has a great day!

·
15,381 Posts
Oh we soooooknow what you're talking about Jeff.....the way our dog count comes and goes around here. Use to just count the bowls, but the Mrs. at times couldn't bring herself to 'pick up' a bowl after a loss, so kinda got use to just a floor full of bowls. Our Pit bull has gone with our daughter, but visits often, and Nolyn the Black Lab will still spend extended visits here, then there's the always 'can you puppy sit this one for the night' visitor. At the moment, be right back....1,2,3......4, yeah, 4 at the moment.:clown::agree: Like folks, just wouldn't seem right if'n there wasn't a new one around here on occasion.
Hack

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Good morning TRT Faithful

Kind of a slow start today..spent the last few days getting better a making shoes......steel shoes that is. Dunner, our big boy @ ~1,900lbs is getting fitted for the first time. When he's good, he gets to stand in barn. When he yanks his foot away while I holding it, he goes in the stocks. He'll get the jist of the lesson over time.

No big plans other than a few hours @ the forge......maybe football later. Got a fresh loaf of bread in the Cuiseinart.

Have a safe and happy New Year

Enjoy everyday

1 - 20 of 47 Posts