The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
*orning Vinnie and all the rest to come.
Sorry about your restless night. I know the feeling often here lately. I hope *onday is kind to you.
Wrapping up a relaxed shift at the FD. Not sure what the day holds.
Y'all have a *anageable *onday and a great week!
Ray

·
Super Moderator
26,862 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, Ray, and all of TRT!

Thanks for breakfast, Vinnie. Sorry to hear about your bout of TRTI :(
Good to hear about your Christmas vacation for family time!

Ray - I hope you don't have to go to a library to rescue 13, maybe 14, people out of an elevator! Why did so many people (from maybe 5 to adult) think that would be a good idea??

We need to check up on HHC! It's been too long since she's been able to pop in to say hi.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Warm and humid here, but no fog. Already 70. BLEH. Humid and rainy for a few then cooling off again around Thursday.
No elevator rescues for us yesterday Cath. Never turned a wheel.
Time to wrap up and get out of here. See y'all later.
Ray

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Vince, Ray, Cath, & Everyone! :)

Slight chance of some rain today but temps rising back into the 70's. Same kind of long range forecast as in Ray's neighborhood.

Thanks for the coffee, Vince.

Hope your shift ends peacefully, Ray.

Cath, they overload the elevator at the liberry?

I got the new laptop configured yesterday afternoon and evening. Sure takes a long time to create those 'Rescue Discs'.

Typical *onday workday for me. Could be a long one.

Pilots of Tennessee Squadron #1, Warbirds of America, flew over our Veteran's Day program Friday as our flag was raised. The planes are based in Sevierville and some of the pilots are friends of mine.

Have a *anageable *onday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
26,862 Posts
Wow, Dick! Those are some stunning photos for us today. Nice contrast on the first one.

·
Administrator
46,690 Posts
Morning Gang, TRTI must be pandemic, I seem to sleep fitfully at best. Probably not helped by getting a screen message saying I have no valid account with Unemployment, and have to call in. 3-4 wait, they are supposed to call me back. I find that really aggravating since I have printout confirmation that my claim was successfully filed as well as a printout of all info inputed during registration process. Between these clowns and DMV I am starting to lose my patience :(
Dick, awesome shot of the old birds :)
Hope the day go easy on everyone else :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
I see you guys put one of these threads out everyday so I thought I'd say hello and btw it's rainy here too but not so cold for northeast Ohio anyway have a good day peeps

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
happy evening gang
well everythings set got the power and water turned on at the new place so we can move the tin box come saturday morning not looking forward to braking the tanks down but in the long run it will be better for us.
well everyone have a great day
bulareefer welcome to the morning thread yes theres one every moring just make your self at home were all friendly around here

·
Super Moderator
22,091 Posts
Evening all :wavey:
A hr or so b4 I head in for midnite shift # 3 .

Hope everyone had a great day! :)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Evening all.

Gotta in tomorrow for a bit even though I was approved for vacation. Another manager did not get her work done before travel so I need to figure out sterilization paperwork and process stuff for bioburden testing which is so far out of my overlapping circle of competency is is not even funny.

That should take about three hours, then we'll be at Dragon Man when it opens so my wife can put a bunch of .380" circles into fancy prarie dog looking pieces of paper.

Gonna have her give a go at some #4 shot as well out of my deal of the century wingmaster.

That should leave six hours to catch up on Calculus. Bleh.

·
Administrator
46,690 Posts
Mmmmmmm Chicken soup sounds good :) Not sure what to make for dinner tonight.
Got squared away with Employment division, they dsaid it was a clerical oversight and it was corrected, OK.
Punching paper is always fun Perry, I may have to take a couple .45s out for a walk ;)
Been trying to keep up with piddling jobs around here, man it never ends. Probably gonna head to bed early tonight, have a good one

·
Administrator
46,690 Posts
Huevos Rancheros, Bisquits and gravy, sausage, avacado and lots of Tapatio :)

·
Super Moderator
22,091 Posts
Huevos Rancheros, Bisquits and gravy, sausage, avacado and lots of Tapatio :)
I KNEW we were kindred souls Doug, that's my fav hot sauce too, Tapatio!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,091 Posts
Glad they figgered out their mistake Doug.

Looks to be a quiet nite here, might do a lil surfin' while @ work for a change ;) :rolleyes:.

Nite all :D

·
Administrator
46,690 Posts
That's the one Jeff, I have always liked Tabasco but got introduced to Tapatio by the bilingual member of son in laws fire crew. We get together with all of them for any reason to party and the ladies cook up huge mexifest meals. Tapatio is their choice, works for me :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts