·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
film at 11

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
I suppose this will put ballet lessons on hold for a while?? :dance:

Yeeeeoowwch!!! I know all too well from experience what that feels like. Sorry about that, Doug. Getting a cast or splint?

Dick:)

·
Registered
582 Posts
what is that, a toe? Lokks like a finger of sorts. Take care of that thing, if it falls off, send me the nub.

·
Registered
392 Posts
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 509942" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Casey</TD><TD class=alt2>is the rock ok?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that's great!!

·
Administrator
46,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FishDaddy said:
I suppose this will put ballet lessons on hold for a while?? :dance:

Yeeeeoowwch!!! I know all too well from experience what that feels like. Sorry about that, Doug. Getting a cast or splint?

No prolly just tape it to stabilize, iced it so the swelling is down dome but still puffy enough that wearing either of my steel toe boots is not an option at this point

And yes Casey the rock is fine, its the corner stone in my project

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Great job of aquascaping the yard, Doug; the classic "L" arrangement!

Take care of that toe. Once the swelling is down, some warm epsom salt soaks would be good. 'Course you know all about that kind of thing.

·
Super Moderator
27,065 Posts
YIKES, Doug! Man, I do know how much a broken toe hurts. But now I'm a-skeered of why Germy wants the nub :lol:

Very nice rock work, Doug :D :beer: Handsome corner you designed and made. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
cath said:
But now I'm a-skeered of why Germy wants the nub :lol:
I'm suspicious that he wants to clone another "Doug"! :bigeek:

·
Super Moderator
22,143 Posts
Ow Doug, until i just reloaded my ISP,,all i saw b4 was a red X,,,,
Not sure which was better!:doh:

Hope you feel better soon, at least we are certain you will not get any better with hurting your body parts in the future,,,

I have a big roll of bubble wrap i can loan you,,,you can roll yourself up in it,,
might protect you ,,,,,,,:lol: j/k

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have actually heard of this hapening before, its a rare condition (rockontoesitis), if the rock is over 20lbs soak it in apple juice, if its over 30lbs you need to wrap a clownfish around the toe.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts