The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*hese are more *or*urous *han *ondays!

Good morning Everyone, and......HAPPY UESDAY! Le's see how many of *hese I can avoid?

Coffee is up, and a chocola*e doughnu* is joining i*.

Sadly he long weekend has fallen as*ern, bu leaving *he whole summer season ahead for Us.

Peace and a groovy day *o All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

You are so right* abou* elmina*ing s. Wha do I do wi*h R? 😳

Thanks for the coffee and chocolate donuts. Nanners and strawberries would be great with that!

Hope your day goes well and no headaches!

Yesterday I spent the afternoon and evening at Bobbi and Hal’s place. At 3:00 Hal sat on their front porch and played Taps slowly and with great dignity on his French horn. He did this with hundreds of others joined in Taps Across America. I’ll see if I can post that here later today.

Lots of love and hugs and peace tp everyone!

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Morning all , trying to get logged in on my phone, no luck but I can access from tablet and my laptop.
54 here at the moment but temps are rising 50 degrees for a killer hi 100+ later.
Got a new 6" wall duct to hook up the new fan, that sucker is gonna move some air.
Hope the day treats you all well

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Morning all , trying to get logged in on my phone, no luck but I can access from tablet and my laptop.
54 here at the moment but temps are rising 50 degrees for a killer hi 100+ later.
Got a new 6" wall duct to hook up the new fan, that sucker is gonna move some air.
Hope the day treats you all well
Horrors, Doug!! 😱😱. That’s a frightening temperature rise!

·
Super Moderator
22,145 Posts
Afternoon all,
Still in the middle ( not like I’m halfway through this) of going through and sorting Blyth’s things . Clothes bagged up for local county donation,,, dipped a toe into the system that was Blyth’s “office”,,, I expect to get my sister over here one day to sort thru and hopefully convert all the bills/paperwork into something I can handle,,,, it’s only been 27 years since I paid a bill, balanced a checkbook,,, sigh.

Picking and choosing chores here, to keep my mind occupied and helping to grieve /adapt. Do one of my regular chores, then do some “Blyth” stuff,,,,, and repeat, works for me.

hope everyone is having a great day.

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Good luch with it Jeff, take the time to figure out what you need to deal, the guidebooks lie
2:30 here, 96F last half hr of work was ridiculous, I cant even describe the difficulties od dealing with groups that speak 5 different languages. Gotta run to fix it store get Eryn some 1x4 for bed slats on her bed frame, plus pick up dinner'
. Tomorrow may hit 103 then start tapering off to next week around 70F average. Hopefully the 19th will be 85 ish for my Burfday raft trip

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're throwing some Burgers n dogs on the grill Doug if'n you want take out? 👍

Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good evening, Jeff, Doug, and Hack!

Thanks for your grub, Hack. I’ll add hot chic pea salad with Newman’s mild salsa and blue corn chips to the table.

Afternoon all,
Still in the middle ( not like I’m halfway through this) of going through and sorting Blyth’s things . Clothes bagged up for local county donation,,, dipped a toe into the system that was Blyth’s “office”,,, I expect to get my sister over here one day to sort thru and hopefully convert all the bills/paperwork into something I can handle,,,, it’s only been 27 years since I paid a bill, balanced a checkbook,,, sigh.

Picking and choosing chores here, to keep my mind occupied and helping to grieve /adapt. Do one of my regular chores, then do some “Blyth” stuff,,,,, and repeat, works for me.

hope everyone is having a great day.
Jeff - Good to see you here.
Sounds like a good plan to me. I agree with what Doug said about grief guidebooks veering from the truth. 😏😏

Good luch with it Jeff, take the time to figure out what you need to deal, the guidebooks lie
2:30 here, 96F last half hr of work was ridiculous, I cant even describe the difficulties od dealing with groups that speak 5 different languages. Gotta run to fix it store get Eryn some 1x4 for bed slats on her bed frame, plus pick up dinner'
. Tomorrow may hit 103 then start tapering off to next week around 70F average. Hopefully the 19th will be 85 ish for my Burfday raft trip
Zoiks, your temps are mean, I tell ya, mean! Thanks for your birthday reminder!🥳

We're throwing some Burgers n dogs on the grill Doug if'n you want take out? 👍

Hack
Yippee! Take out for Doug from your house to his!

What’s everyone doing this evening. I’m going to read, and tye watch an episode of Atlantic Crossing.

Grooviness for all....

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
........ 🤔 .......RELAX!

The boss met me at the front door this morning wearing a mask, and said he's going home.....don't feel good......seems to be all 'covid' symptoms.....felt like this since Saturday. :oops: HE'S been fully vaccinated for over a month. 1st/ it's not 100% guaranteed 2nd/ HE doesn't want to get tested and KNOW FOR SURE! :oops: Kinda fuming at best here! :mad: It might not be, but in this day and age you have to be prepared for the worst. And HE decided to come back for a 1/2 hour at the end of the day.....coughing in his mask, making phone calls, and touching everything........intelligence just went right out the window.

Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Hack - That makes ZERO SENSE on the part of your boss! Sanitize everything!

Shees!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts