The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Shark..but a friendly one
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......GEORGE!....
Good morning Everyone, and HAPPY *UESDAY!

A wondrous weekend falls as*ern, and a hea* wave gree*s us. 70 @ 4:30 am, and mid 90's for lunch.
Coffee is up, and MAN do we ever have doughnu*s.....so please, fill yer pocke*s.

Facing oday with mild curiosi*y if'n *here's a missing piece of *he puzzle from my called in*o work on *he 4*h, *hat I didn' have before o help me unders*and wha HA was all abou.

Grooviness *o All,
Hack

Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now that we got the 't's+*' out of the way, let's pretend I have to stay of a schedule to get to work on time.....see all them T's?

We had a blast yesterday! One of them shindigs where it was a 'blur'. Jen n I tried to recall/think.....name everyone that passed through our gate/doors yesterday......and with the help of advanced mathematics we came up with a number that's gets atleast as close as pi does to a definable figure......A LOT! 馃榿

Had the grill going since 9 in the morning, 2 trips to the Acme, 1 to the booze store, 1 to the WonkyMart, 2 to the Wawa for ice..........8 1/2 lbs smoked Brisket n Pork loin......24 cheese burgers......24 hot dogs.....3 lbs BBQ chicken.....and sides that were EVERYWHERE.......I recall making a comment about the pool looked like one of the local beaches on a summer holiday weekend......CROWDED! Our 30' canopy kept the sun off our heads, and the pool kept us cool, and the grill kept us STUFFED!

And YES Cath, I have my neuro surgeon visit at 2:30 this afternoon.....right around the corner from work......HOW convenient is THAT for the boss?

Peace,
Hack

Discussion Starter · #3 ·
20210706_061349_resized.jpg

Kinda what the day looked like.....
Hack

Super Moderator
Good mawnin鈥, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and donuts, Hack! Nanners and peaches are on the table too. I sure am glad you took the honors to get the * out of the way!馃コ That鈥檚 a lot of work.

Holy moly you had a huge party! I hope some of those people brought sides. You sound like you鈥檙e still on a high from the fun. Nice pool, btw.

Good luck at the Neuro doc this afternoon.

Nothing earth shattering in my corner, but I鈥檒l think of something. ;)

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

Administrator
Morning gang, back at it, another day around 100, getting wearisome. Sounds like a time Hack :)

Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Folks......You no long notice a left tilt to me head......WHY?Because the other side went bonkers today as well!
Dr. took me in early, and reviewed my MRI which was from last week, and not from the same thing happening to my other side over night/this morning.......but could tell that it WAS going to....have 3 herniated discs in me neck.

Told me it was NOT life threatening, nor will I become paralyzed from it......Asked if I could take time off from work? When I die! He said it boils down to how much pain I can tolerate, as to how long I can keep going. I was at an 8 in his office, and up to an 8-9 at times today when 'THAT NERVE GETS PINCHED'......gets yer attention!

Going with PT, but up to workmens comp now to approve and find one....HE wants to see me in 5 weeks and see if PT is doing it. If not, he'll discuss options. GREAT.....waiting on WC.....AGAIN!

B+W Malts fresh out of the what-cha-mi-jigger. Pool felt great tonight, and 'smoked' pork loin sandwiches.

Hope Everyone is wonderful, and then some,
Hack

Super Moderator
Holy pain in the neck, Batman! I鈥檓 here to tell you I know a level 8 pain is.

Your neck situation gives me the heebeegeebies! Maybe using your next doc appointment as an incentive for WC to get their fannies in gear to you can get an PT appt SOON.

As for something to ease your pain now, I think a B&W malted milk shake will help. Pass one down here while you鈥檙e at it.

Nitee nite all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts